This is why

Gypsy

This is why

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Shoplc this is why I was angry about you selling and not donating protective masks....and all I did was post an opinion I said nothing more

I just got off the phone with my son....he is a therapist who works at an assisted living facility for the elderly, a nursing home, he has 100 elderly ladies he is trying to keep healthy and alive. And he is dealing with the State and with these patients families and his staff.

They are now almost out of all protective equipment and they have NO MASKS AT ALL !!!!!!

My stress level just went up 1000 percent
I've already lost my husband and one son . Hes all I have left if he gets this virus and gets sick I will be totally devastated. -Gypsy
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: This is why

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Shoplc this is why I was angry about you selling and not donating protective masks....and all I did was post an opinion I said nothing more

I just got off the phone with my son....he is a therapist who works at an assisted living facility for the elderly, a nursing home, he has 100 elderly ladies he is trying to keep healthy and alive. And he is dealing with the State and with these patients families and his staff.

They are now almost out of all protective equipment and they have NO MASKS AT ALL !!!!!!

I've already lost my husband and one son . Hes all I have left if he gets this virus and gets sick I will be totally devastated. -Gypsy
Hello Gypsy,

We have donates thousands of masks to facilities located across the country. Can you email me the the the information of your sons facility. I need the following: facility, address, point of contact, number.

Thanks so much :).
7 x

Gypsy

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Hello Gypsy,

We have donates thousands of masks to facilities located across the country. Can you email me the the the information of your sons facility. I need the following: facility, address, point of contact, number.

Danielle
Yes I will get the information from my son and send it to you . -Gypsy
5 x

Gypsy

@Moderator_Danielle

I've sent you an email

And I realize Slc has made donations but this is just very personal for me. Thank you
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Hello Gypsy,

If SLC can do anything, that would be FANTASTIC! It could mean saving lives. Thank you, Danielle!
7 x