Masks

JustaShopper

Masks

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

The masks I ordered on the first airing have not been shipped yet. I have called and called and still I see nothing done in no shipping in history. you are selling them daily . Has anyone who has ordered masks had theirs shipped ?
Blessings to all.
1 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Masks

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Danielle

Can you be of any help to justaShopper? This is her second post and she is not getting any satisfaction from customer service.

Thank you ever so much.
5 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
The masks I ordered on the first airing have not been shipped yet. I have called and called and still I see nothing done in no shipping in history. you are selling them daily . Has anyone who has ordered masks had theirs shipped ?
Blessings to all.
Hello,

The masks have a shipping date that is slightly delayed from normal ( not leaving in the normal 1-2 days) I am sorry for any confusion that caused regardless. I am happy to help may I have the order info to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com?
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Justashopper, the N95 masks that I ordered on the 1st
for my neighbors, almost 90, sez in email that they are
shipped, on the 2nd.
However long they take to get here is the real
question, but I will be happy, happy, happy to
see them.
Best wishes, wash your hands, again! :)
honey
2 x

JustaShopper

Thank you for offing to help, I have just seen that the masks have been shipped after midnight this morning. No tracking # but after speaking to CS everyday a very helpful CSR and a Supervisor named Frank seemed to have taken care of this. I was told they would and they did. My thanks to them to be sure. Blessings to all.
3 x

JustaShopper

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Justashopper, the N95 masks that I ordered on the 1st
for my neighbors, almost 90, sez in email that they are
shipped, on the 2nd.
However long they take to get here is the real
question, but I will be happy, happy, happy to
see them.
Best wishes, wash your hands, again! :)
honey
Thank You honey,
I finally got a shipping date for the KN95 after midnight last night, Thanks Frank a Supervisor. I called everyday but still the
5pc Set - Lightweight Nonwoven Disposable 3 Ply Face Mask say invoiced. not shipped, ordered the same day. Why couldn't say ship that or a purse I have been waiting for weeks for. It's a start a I'm grateful for that.

Blessings and best wishes to all
4 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for offing to help, I have just seen that the masks have been shipped after midnight this morning. No tracking # but after speaking to CS everyday a very helpful CSR and a Supervisor named Frank seemed to have taken care of this. I was told they would and they did. My thanks to them to be sure. Blessings to all.
I've dealt with Frank in CS a couple of times. He's the BEST!!!
2 x