FRIDAY (4/3) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

FRIDAY (4/3) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

🐞Good Morning Friday🐞
3:10 am cst
Well ...We all made it another week- gas prices are way down but we already have full tanks and nowhere to go because most everything's closed. We are sheltering in place, social distancing, standing in lines, singing along to "Wash Your Hands", spending time with roommates, spouses, children and pets and no we shouldn't- bury them in the back yard (talking to you JQ 😂😂) and for ultimate fun - treasure hunting at the grocery stores for paper products cheering when we hit the proverbial jackpot and score what we went looking for and waiting....... we seem to do alot of waiting. But as every channel on my TV keeps telling me WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER 💕so let's make the best of this and see what today brings...

🌷🌷🙏🌷🌷🙏🌷🌷🙏🌷🌷🙏🌷🌷🙏🌷🌷

I treasure my wonderful friends so much. I am thankful for thier presence in my life. I trust that you will protect and hold them when life gets hard keep everyone free from this illness and bless them. And help me be a better friend. I hope each had a restful evening. 🙏♥️

🌷🌷🙏🌷🌷🙏🌷🌷🙏🌷🌷🙏🌷🌷🙏🌷🌷

Cafe' & Bakery is open 🥰
Now Serving ☕ ☕ ☕
liquid sanity and motivation topped with hope it's called

...........COFFEE ❣❣❣
So today I will drink coffee lots of coffee and pretend that everything is okay. Are you ready for a cup.☕☕ it's hot, fresh and strong 🤗

Everyone seems to be fresh out of funny stories and anticdotes.....I'm just as bored. Same thing every day watch TV , clean house , read. I do get the excitement of bathing kittys 😳YAY ??? Talk about getting stink eye 😳 Saber kitty is looking and feeling much better but still not fully up to a cuddle. No Sissy kitty sightings for few days now
Weather back to muggy but just sprinkles no real rains
we really need a good thunder storm here. News reports yesterday that two infants , 6 months and 10 months are now hospitalized here with this virus🙏 🥺

Remember:
Never sing in the shower
Singing leads to dancing
Dancing leads to slipping
Slipping leads to paramedics seeing you naked🤭 😂😂

But Dancing in the livingroom
Is safety approved ❣💃💃💃💃

Gypsy
💕💕💕(((HUGS)))(((HUGS)))
6 x

Gypsy

Re: FRIDAY (4/3) Coffee ☕☕☕

BTW - Sissy kitty showed up for breakfast..... no kittens yet 🥰
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

YOU ARE LIKE A RAY OF SUNSHINE💫⚡️

ONE UNFORESEEN BENEFIT OF THIS NIGHTMARE
NO LIPSTICK NEEDED ❌💄OK FOR MESSY HAIR🦹🏻‍♀️🧟‍♀️
WITH SUNGLASSES 😎AND MASK😷 OPEN YOUR DOOR🧧
WITHOUT A STICH OF MAKEUP🦁🐮YOU CAN GO TO THE STORE
SOMETHING YOU DARED NOT DO BEFORE🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏾

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️vicky
5 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️vicky

@Vicky

No make up & messy hair . Ha- that's me everyday 🤪 it's too humid here for anything more than a touch of mascara and my hair is too unruly to do more than pull back with a headband or a messy bun as it grows out. Hows your family faring today ????? Stay safe as I am trying to do the same here. 💕💕 --Gypsy
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

And here I was ready to come up with lots of "S" name suggestions! What is Sissy kitty waiting on? Doesn't she know how anxious we are? I'm glad she made an appearance.

Speaking of....gettin' that stink eye from mine. They wanna know what I'm waiting on! Guess they haven't figured out I have to check in here 'first'! Geez, they act like they can't feed themselves...oh, that's right...they can't! See youins later!💞
4 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

And here I was ready to come up with lots of "S" name suggestions! What is Sissy kitty waiting on? Doesn't she know how anxious we are? I'm glad she made an appearance.

Speaking of....gettin' that stink eye from mine. They wanna know what I'm waiting on! Guess they haven't figured out I have to check in here 'first'! Geez, they act like they can't feed themselves...oh, that's right...they can't! See youins later!💞
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Gotta teach'em to use the can opener
And I tried talking to Sissy this morning about her kittens ,told her we were ALL anxious to see her babies....she flipped her tail at me & left 😹😹😹
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️vicky

@Vicky

No make up & messy hair . Ha- that's me everyday 🤪 it's too humid here for anything more than a touch of mascara and my hair is too unruly to do more than pull back with a headband or a messy bun as it grows out. Hows your family faring today ????? Stay safe as I am trying to do the same here. 💕💕 --Gypsy
Annnnnd ...... I don't hafta be so particular about plucking every
wild hair on my chinny chin chin! :lol:

All's good here, except .........(well don't try this at home)...
I put cash in the microwave for 60 seconds to kill COVID19, and
scorched $88.00!!!! It's not beyond recognition, and am faily
sure that the bank will trade it for me. Later, I went on YouTube
and had seen that other's actually had cash catch fire in the
microwave and could not trade it. ha 30 seconds is good enough
if you do get the notion!
I also went on to read that cash, can be laundered, which I
have done accidently many times. It can also be sprayed with
disinfectant, and it can be left to soak a while in diluted, with
water, alcohol or can be wiped down with disinfecting wipes.
You can just wash coinage the same time that you wash yer hands.

Love yinz, honey
5 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️vicky

@Vicky

Annnnnd ...... I don't hafta be so particular about plucking every
wild hair on my chinny chin chin! :lol:

All's good here, except .........(well don't try this at home)...
I put cash in the microwave for 60 seconds to kill COVID19, and
scorched $88.00!!!! It's not beyond recognition, and am faily
sure that the bank will trade it for me. Later, I went on YouTube
and had seen that other's actually had cash catch fire in the
microwave and could not trade it. ha 30 seconds is good enough
if you do get the notion!
I also went on to read that cash, can be laundered, which I
have done accidently many times. It can also be sprayed with
disinfectant, and it can be left to soak a while in diluted, with
water, alcohol or can be wiped down with disinfecting wipes.
You can just wash coinage the same time that you wash yer hands.

Love yinz, honey

Honey, LMAO. Picturing the look on your face while looking in the microwave 😂😂I think I'll just wash my hands really good 😉 -Gypsy
5 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
You are hilarious. How do you come up with this stuff. It isn't wasted. You are truly appreciated. I'm so glade Saber is doing much better. I cant believe you are going to have kittens, well not you but Sissy the cat. This experience will be a gift from God and just think they already have us all as aunties rooting for them and Sissy. Gypsy you are right I have lost my sense of humor today. Everyday I put makeup on and get dressed waiting for the postman to deliver my next package from shoplc with my leather jacket. He is far to niece to see me looking so scary. I don't want to give him nightmares. Well the delivery time has come and gone. I will have to pull up my big girl panties and wait until Monday.
@Vicki
Thanks for giving me a heads up about Gypsys thread you are so right she is really creative.
4 x

Gypsy

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy
You are hilarious. How do you come up with this stuff. It isn't wasted. You are truly appreciated. I'm so glade Saber is doing much better. I cant believe you are going to have kittens, well not you but Sissy the cat. This experience will be a gift from God and just think they already have us all as aunties rooting for them and Sissy. Gypsy you are right I have lost my sense of humor today. Everyday I put makeup on and get dressed waiting for the postman to deliver my next package from shoplc with my leather jacket. He is far to niece to see me looking so scary. I don't want to give him nightmares. Well the delivery time has come and gone. I will have to pull up my big girl panties and wait until Monday.
@Vicki
Thanks for giving me a heads up about Gypsys thread you are so right she is really creative.
@Margaret

It all depends on how much sleep I didnt get the night before. And I read alot so ideas, quotes and things float around in my head till I write them down. And somedays the words just come.... its really crowded in my head 🤪
5 x