FRIDAY (4/3) Coffee ☕☕☕

Margaret

Re: FRIDAY (4/3) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
At least your head is crowed. If I shack my head it rattles.
TGIF
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

She's baaaack! I only slept three hours total for Wednesday and Thursday, so I got up a tad late.

Here ya go..

You know business is down and employees are bored when you get a phone call from Jake-at-State-Farm at three in the morning asking "what are you are wearing?"

So a momma rat and six little ones are walking down the street. They see an elderly couple taking a stroll. She says "Stay away from those humans. They carry diseases you know!"

First a picture of a sign that says "Huge Garage Sale August 20th 2020". Second is a picture of a yard full of TP.

What ever happened to The Gong Show anyway?
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

She's baaaack! I only slept three hours total for Wednesday and Thursday, so I got up a tad late.

Here ya go..

You know business is down and employees are bored when you get a phone call from Jake-at-State-Farm at three in the morning asking "what are you are wearing?"

So a momma rat and six little ones are walking down the street. They see an elderly couple taking a stroll. She says "Stay away from those humans. They carry diseases you know!"

First a picture of a sign that says "Huge Garage Sale August 20th 2020". Second is a picture of a yard full of TP.

😂😂😂😂😂
About time !!!!!!! Missed this !!!!!!
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--

Here ya go..

Priceless!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Hi ladies! Loved the jokes and all the good humor. Am suffering thru a tootheache with my dentist trying to see if emergency cavity is in order. Hope u r all doing well. Gypsy I may have missed some posts, but how is Saber? Hope he is alright. I haven't seen my Sheba kitty for two days now and am worried. I think she was either pregnant or had them, and I may have mentioned we have coyotes, so am hoping to see her soon. But if not, at least she ate good while she could, was all I could do for her. I have did the request thru facebook so I can order at that restaurant so am just waiting so I can do online order for them. God bless and stay safe everyone. -Rolltide
@Rolltide

checking on your order 🤗
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Hi ladies! Loved the jokes and all the good humor. Am suffering thru a tootheache with my dentist trying to see if emergency cavity is in order. Hope u r all doing well. Gypsy I may have missed some posts, but how is Saber? Hope he is alright. I haven't seen my Sheba kitty for two days now and am worried. I think she was either pregnant or had them, and I may have mentioned we have coyotes, so am hoping to see her soon. But if not, at least she ate good while she could, was all I could do for her. I have did the request thru facebook so I can order at that restaurant so am just waiting so I can do online order for them. God bless and stay safe everyone. -Rolltide
Yes, don't hang up!

if it is the putty that you put on the
cavity, it hardens and the air does
no irritate the nerve. I hear it
works well.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
@Rolltide

So sorry you're having a toothache. That'll sure ruin everyday until fixed for sure. Hope your dentist will help you soon.

Hope you get your restaurant order!

Stay safe!💞
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Sate of Washington Covid19 Update

Here goes the same ole "best guess" figures---6,966 confirmed cases (as of yesterday at midnight)--- 286* deaths

*This report was given with the caveat that the deaths figure may not be accurate, as some deaths are first reported to the local Health Dept and only later to the State of WA Health Dept

Let us all hope my friend Pat does not fall in either of the two above catagories. (sp)
3 x