Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Vicky

I made the coffee and poured you a cup ❣
3 x

Margaret

Re: BY THE WAY- WE MADE IT TO FRIDAY

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Vicky
GGGGGGG00dmornng Vicky I liked your post. Thank you for taking the time to get us started on the right foot. TGIF.

I'm anxiously waiting for my nieces to receive the jackets I sent them . I just pray they fit them. They were final sales on the auction.
I got 3 Adrienne jackets for me all the same size. 1 is too big and 1 just fits. I wore it yesterday and felt like a million dollars. I have lost weight over the last couple of weeks and I think that is why it fits. The 3rd one is the Rose leather jacket. It is probably tight *. I will probably have to stop eating to fit into that one. The reviews were right about the sizing. Live and learn.
Your words have made me smile. What a great way to start your day. All the best for you too today.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Margaret
You should read the other thread that Gypsy made with title Friday β˜•οΈ
Her posts make my day. She is so artistic.
How did you manage to lose weight, stuck in the house.
I am wearing loose tents, so I dont realize how much I gained by starting my day with a coupleπŸ©β˜•οΈ To be followed by πŸ₯¨πŸ—πŸ₯©πŸŒ­πŸ”πŸ₯€πŸ€’

When Diet clubs are closed and away
The chunky ones ( thats me) will play

I FIGURE IF I MEET UP WITH THE BAT BITTEN SNAKEπŸ‰
HE WILL HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF NEW FOUND WEIGHT
TO TRY IN VAIN TO INVADEπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩yumm

I am glad the clothes you got from shoplc was a hitπŸ€—
Have a great healthy, safe day ❀️
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
MAY I VENTURE TO SAYβ€” ITS HAPPY FRIDAYπŸ˜‡

GOOD MORNING MY EARLY BIRD TRIBETTESπŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

THE BOSS whispered last night to meπŸ—£
AFTER THE DARKNESS, YOU WILL SEEπŸŒ‘πŸŒ’
The SUN WILL COME OUT AS BRIGHT AS CAN BEπŸŒ›πŸŒπŸŒ•β­οΈπŸŒŸ

Its 6AM EST- THE β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ Is READY
LIKE A GOOD OLD FRIEND- ITS GOOD TO ME
β€œFORCING” ME TO HAVE AN ACCOMPANYING TREAT
SOMETHING GOOEY AND SOOOOO VERY SWEET
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ🧁🧁🧁🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

SO WITH A SUGAR HIGHπŸ˜‹πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ
I WAVE GOOD BYEβœ‹πŸ€š
TO LAST NIGHTS GLOOMY DARK SKY🌚

SO LETS ALL HAVE A SUPER HAPPY DAY
BECAUSE LOTS OF HUGS ARE COMING YOUR WAYπŸ₯°πŸ˜»β€οΈπŸ˜
@Vicky

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

If ya didn't know it
You are a poet

Ha ha! Of course you know it!

Prayers for you & your family.πŸ™
Hope everyone is feeling better todayπŸ’ž
4 x

Margaret

Vicki,
You are a poet. I needed a hug today. I went back and read Gypsy threads. She is right I have lost my sense of humor. My package from Shoplc didn't arrive today. So now I guess I will have to put makeup on again on Monday and keep a couple of Powerade cold for the mailman. I don't want to scare the him is a young father. He told me when he gets home he and his daughter drink them together.

I have been on a low carb diet. Simply eliminating sugar, bread and eating chicken and broccoli. And have lost 37 pounds. And then my sister comes and stays for a visit and she cant stand the Keto pancakes so then I put back on another25 pounds. This time I lost those pounds because the cat got sick and I just couldn't eat. I'm thankful for the weight loss and the cat is doing better. If I want to wear my new jackets from Shoplc I will have to keep the weight off. MY sister has gained over 80 pounds so I had challenged her to a contest. She couldn't do it. She just isn't ready and when she is it will work. One day at a time. The warmer weather is coming and it is a great motivator. I wont be able to hide inside of my coats and ponchos.
Like you say it is happy Friday and all is good. What is wrong with me I don't have a reason to complain or be down. You are right we made it to FRIDAY.. Big sigh I will keep repeating your message "lets all have a happy day."
xo
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Margaret
I am the champion gainer, so so loser. Forever on Atkins, I actually was his patient before he died. He had Persian carpets on his office walls.
I have 5 different sizes in my closets.
For my kids weddings I starved, coffee and zucchini diet for months. I atill had the energy to work full time on my feet 12 hours a day. Thats youth for you.
I will never forget. Usually when I would go into a store they rarely carried my Plus size. Well I starved for months for my Sons wedding. Went into a store to look for a leather coat. The guy says to me. Im sorry miss, we dont carry your size. Our sizes start at small. You need a X- small. WAS HE ACTUALLY TALKING TO ME ?? When I looked in the mirror I looked fat. So that lasted for a while and then the weight slowly crept back.
I did notice that when I was a size 4-6 I bought everything Black or navy blue. When im overweight I buy brighter colors.
So its all in our mind. I never saw myself as thin.
Forget about dieting now when Im home 24 hrs with BORING programs. I used to really enjoy watching shoplc. They are now selling mostly high end, presentations are hours long. Except for under $10 Friday.
I bought quite a few diamond pieces from them to gift to my kids, but not for the prices they are charging now. I paid about half of what they are charging now for the same diamond pieces.
Used to be exciting to grab a bargain and apply a coupon at shoplc. All that is history. I wish those days would be backπŸ˜’

STAY SAFE 😍
4 x

Margaret

@Vicki
I chuckled all the way through your message. Talk about yo yo dieting. I tried Atkins but the only one that worked for me was weight watchers. At one of the weekly weigh in meetings I gained about 5 pounds. the councillor said "Oh my you must have eaten 1 too many apples" I wanted to respond heck 1 too many apple pies.
Memories came back as I read your message. I have a leather coat with a beautiful fur collar, Just like the cloths you wore for your kids wedding they sit in the closet. I only bought it about 4 years ago and only wore it a couple of times until I couldn't do it up .
I'm also so happy they now sell plus sizes that are comfortable to wear. I love your story about shopping for cloths and what the clerk told you.
I only started to buy colourful cloths when I bought ponchos in red and purple from Shoplc. It always cheered me up to see others in colorful cloths.
I have been buying from shoplc since 2014. It used to be a challenge to use a 40% discount code on an item shown on the live auctions. Remember when they had clearance sales they were jaw dropping.
However I still managed to get myself in trouble with the budget pays this year because the Canadian dollar keeps dropping. Shoplc has extended some of my bp but I don't think it is going to help.
TGIF. Put those beautiful diamonds on and sparkle. You are a bright light.
2 x