Prayers PLEASE

Gypsy

Re: Prayers PLEASE

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Update

Just wanted everyone to know that RS popped in to say , she is feeling better, her doctor does NOT think it's this nasty virus, But she must stop and rest. So she has been following doctors orders and will check in later ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ
8 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

Yah, yah our prayers have been answered

Thank thank for listening to our humble prayers.

Everyone enjoy a peaceful day.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--

YAY!!!!!

I knew it!! Told you I had a "feeling". My feelings are seldom wrong and I am so glad in this case. RS is a most wonderful person. We all love her very much.
8 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
--

YAY!!!!!

I knew it!! Told you I had a "feeling". My feelings are seldom wrong and I am so glad in this case. RS is a most wonderful person. We all love her very much.
๐Ÿค—
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I hope RS recovers soon also for Rolltide that that toothache gets better. Not funny having sensitive tooth.
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

And extra prayers for Ginger. She is also not feeling well๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™
6 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
And extra prayers for Ginger. She is also not feeling well๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™
Absolutely ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ‹
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am happy to here RS does not have the virus and for all those who are hurting mentally and physically I pray you feel better very soon.
8 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Dear Lord...... these are difficult times. We are being overtaken by a wicked virus. There are no answers. As of now, medical science has no cures. I pray first for all that are sick.... then I pray for those on the front line. Please let the doctors, scientist bring forward a cure. I pray that everyone takes precautions wearing masks and gloves. Protect those that are still out there working for our benefit and placing themselves in harms way. I ask special blessings for my friends and family, and for my family here on the forum. Many of my forum family are going through difficult times. They are going through deaths in the family, illness in the family, and they themselves are suffering. Lord, I pray that you wrap your loving arms around us all. Let us shine in your light and love. Give us all strength to face what we know will be coming with this virus. Amen
You are such a prayer warrior Angelflutter ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‡! Thank you for a whopper
of a prayer. Feel better RS and take it very slow.
5 x