Prayers PLEASE

Gem Lover

Re: Prayers PLEASE

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@RS I hope you are feeling better soon.I will keep you in my prayers.
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

If anyone at the cafe or bakery hears from RS on a takeout order---Please give us an update!!! We miss her when she is just too busy or uninclined to post here, but to hear she is ill is disconcerting.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
If I hear any updates from RS I'll let you know.

Wish you could meet us at the bakery. Catt has directions & they're taking orders!
6 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Dear Lord...... these are difficult times. We are being overtaken by a wicked virus. There are no answers. As of now, medical science has no cures. I pray first for all that are sick.... then I pray for those on the front line. Please let the doctors, scientist bring forward a cure. I pray that everyone takes precautions wearing masks and gloves. Protect those that are still out there working for our benefit and placing themselves in harms way. I ask special blessings for my friends and family, and for my family here on the forum. Many of my forum family are going through difficult times. They are going through deaths in the family, illness in the family, and they themselves are suffering. Lord, I pray that you wrap your loving arms around us all. Let us shine in your light and love. Give us all strength to face what we know will be coming with this virus. Amen
11 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
If anyone at the cafe or bakery hears from RS on a takeout order---Please give us an update!!! We miss her when she is just too busy or uninclined to post here, but to hear she is ill is disconcerting.
@JewelryQueen
6:51 pm
haven't heard anything as of this post. If we hear anything overnight I'll post in the morning 💕-Gypsy
6 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Dear Lord...... these are difficult times. We are being overtaken by a wicked virus. There are no answers. As of now, medical science has no cures. I pray first for all that are sick.... then I pray for those on the front line. Please let the doctors, scientist bring forward a cure. I pray that everyone takes precautions wearing masks and gloves. Protect those that are still out there working for our benefit and placing themselves in harms way. I ask special blessings for my friends and family, and for my family here on the forum. Many of my forum family are going through difficult times. They are going through deaths in the family, illness in the family, and they themselves are suffering. Lord, I pray that you wrap your loving arms around us all. Let us shine in your light and love. Give us all strength to face what we know will be coming with this virus. Amen
And Heavenly Father please wrap Your loving arms around our RS who is suffering an illness right now. Give her strength to fight it and the peace of knowing that you are with her. Amen
Thank you angelflutter!
10 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Beautiful. Thank you. Amen.
10 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I sure hope you feel better soon RS!! Sending big hugs and lots of prayers your way! You’ve got this!!! 🤗😘💞
9 x

William

Post by William » 4 years ago

She and her family have my prayers !

I Hope she gets Better Soon!

Take Care all of you!

William
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@RS
Dont worry.
I will have a SUPER LONG TALK with out BOSS in my prayers tonight.
I feel you RS are trying to be everything to everybody.
Probably exhausted.
I know I miss you 😻
I know you refuse to be part of them censuring us. That alone is stressful.
PLEASE FEEL BETTER. YOU @RS are an IMPORTANT AND BELOVED TRIBE FAMILY
❤️❤️
8 x