Saturday Coffee (4/4) ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Saturday Coffee (4/4) ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Saturday

🤗 ITS TIME TO TURN YOUR HAPPY ON🤗

💙💜🙏💙💜🙏💙💜🙏💙💜🙏💙💜🙏💙💜
I pray for Peaceful and Restful moments throughout the day, That everyone forgets the days Troubles and remembers the days Blessings and that the same feelings of Peace and Rest follows all into the night.
💙💜🙏💙💜🙏💙💜🙏💙💜🙏💙💜🙏💙💜

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Procaffeinating(n)

The tendency not to start ANYTHING until you've had a pot of coffee 🥰

Coffee with friends is the perfect way to start the day.........
So grab your cup and filler up and lets get our CAFFINE on

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

So weather man says we have 80% chance of rain today....... MAYBE it'll rain
Sam and very, very pregnant Sissy kitty were waiting for breakfast this morning 💕💕 Sissy acted like she wanted to come closer and be petted but it was probably the bowl of food I was holding 😻

My back is hurting pretty bad this morning and my neck is making ugly noises 😫😫 so I'm moving slowly and it's going to take me abit to get my chores done today. Hope everyone has a SUPER SATURDAY ❣❣❣

Im going to dance today, it's just going to be a slow waltz

🤔 I wonder.....
Do tap dancers walk into a room
Look at the floor and think....."I'd tap that" (sorry😂)

💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃
Be safe - be well
Love & (((HUGS))) -Gypsy
7 x

Margaret

Re: Saturday Coffee (4/4) ☕☕☕

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
thanks for starting me off on the right foot with coffee in hand. I will be going for a road trip for a change of pace and to see people at a distance.
I will check back in tonight to see if our prayers have been answered for those who aren't well. Keep safe.
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy,
Glad that Sam and Sissy kitties showed up. I hope
that Saber kitty is looking and feeling great.
You my dear sound worse for the wear w/the aches
and pains. Maybe if it would just rain in your
neighborhood, it would clear the air and change
the atmosphere so that you feel less achy.
Done had my coffee this morning. All's well.

I got a lawn mower man...well, I got a story about
my new lawn mower man already. .....First of all,
a few days ago, I phoned an advertised company and
left a message that all I needed was someone to do
the push part of my lawn. .....A few days later I
finally got a call from a guy that said he'd be here
on Friday. Seems that particular company uses big
tractors and zero turns on lawns so they gave this
guy, KENT, info about coming here to do the push part.
Wellllllll, Kent assessed the situation and we agreed,
but, Kent is 78 years old!!!! He's like Popeye!!! Cuts
lawns and landscapes all over town and loves it! God
bless him. He's over 10 yrs older than me, says he's died
TWICE!!! (Please dear Lord, I only wanna die once.) :lol:

I hope that ya'all have a Glorious weekend.
Don't forget to wash your hands, again. :)
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

Thanks for the first cuppa and the first laugh of the day. Too funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING TRIBE!
Found my color today so guess I'll do the Happy Dance!💃💃💃

Gypsy,
Once again, your post inspires, makes me smile & 😂😂😂😂

Hope everyone stays safe as well as their loved ones. Prayers to all who weren't feeling well & hope they are feeling much better.💞
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Vicky
We missed you for coffee this morning. Are you ok?🙏
1 x

JewelryQueen

@honey

Your lawn man sounds like he is a clone of my roommate Mike. He will be 73 in two months and does lawns and landscaping all over heck and gone. He has 4 gas lawn mowers and one riding one, plus the pruners, leaf blowers, weedeaters, chain saws, etc. etc. to go with it. He also does furnace and airconditioner services and repairs and pretty much all handyman type projects such as replacing garbage disposals, changing out faucets, blah blah. He is going stir crazy as the weather here has been so incompatible with his outdoor activities and people are understandably reluctant to have the indoor projects addressed in these uncertain economic times, and of course because of exposure with a "stranger" coming into the house. Poor fella, he is truly suffering.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well ladies it took me most of the day....but I finally limped around and got my place cleaned ,swepted and mopped 😳🤪 And I've combed ,brushed and bathed my kittys so much they give me dirty looks and run if I even look thier way 😂😂😂 but now I can relax and hopefully start my new book and read ALL DAY tomorrow ❣❣❣❣ We did get a really nice downpour today. It didnt last but about 20 minutes but it was certainly welcome, cleaned the air and cooled things off. Course my hair is now curling six ways to Sunday but......IT RAINED 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 later-Gypsy💃
4 x

JewelryQueen

--
Alright ladies and gents, I have been trying to come up with a funny story but it just ain't happening. So...I though I'd share these jokes to cheer us all up.

Kid: Mom, when is this Corona think going to be over? Mom: Shut up and eat your toilet paper!

My husband just got a letter from his doc saying he at a higher risk for Covid 19 due to his underlying condition. I'm pretty sure he is safe, especially since he's been dead for 3 years.

If you need 90 rolls of toilet paper for a 2 week quarantine--you probably should have seen a doctor long before this!

Picture this...Two guys wearing masks and sunglasses come into a bank. The bank teller smiles at them and says, "I sure hope you're just here to rob the place!"

With all this staying at home there is sure to be a baby boom bumper crop in February of 2021. What will we call these kids in 2034? The QUARANTEENS!

How is a Stay at Home Order like Vegas? We're all losing money like crazy, * are acceptable at any time of day and nobody knows, or cares what time it is.

OK---Somebody stop me! Please!
5 x

JewelryQueen

the * should have said drinks otherwise known as c0cktails. the joke's on us!
2 x