Saturday Coffee (4/4) ☕☕☕

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Saturday Coffee (4/4) ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi everybody ❤️
I have been trying to reboot my frozen phone that cost me a fortune. Its like a witches poison🍏🧟‍♂️🧙🏻‍♀️
Of course, the 🍎🍏stores are closed. Phone just rings 🗣
Well the jokes helped my BAD MOOD 👅THANKS

Better hug all my TRIBE before this junk freezes again💩

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😻😍❤️❤️😘😘😗😍😍❤️❤️❤️
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update

As of 11:59 yesterday the figures as reported by the Dept of Health are as follows:

Confirmed Cases--- 7591 Deaths--- 310

No word as of yet on the status of my friend Pat
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
Those are alarming numbers. Dear Lord, when will the numbers start going down everywhere across the nation instead of up🙏

Still no update on RS. Angelflutter put in an order at the cafe earlier tonight (4/4). Be glad when you can reconnect w/Catt for info on how to place your order online!

Loved the jokes you shared earlier! Any smiles these days are most welcome.

Do you think anyone would give you updates on Pat, considering her son probably hasn't even made an appearance or called. I hope you hear something soon so you'll rest easier.

Did you ever get the gift coat delivered? Wanna know how much she loves it!

Sweet dreams My Queen!💞
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Hi everyone 🤗
Well I just had a lot of grief. I was planning to do a self clean of my oven. After 30 minutes all my smoke alarms went nuts on all my 3 levels. Im running up and down trying to wave towels to calm the alarms down. ( well not exactly running. Them days of running on stairs are long gone🤪) seemed the more I waved the towels, the angrier the alarms got. Well the alarms won out. I had to interrupt the self clean. Its going to be fun doing it by my “muscle power”😬
Now I have to see where my fur baby is hiding. She got scared and disappeared. Will be searching under all the beds on all the levels. I tried calling her, offering treats, nothing.
Hope your evenings were less “EVENTFUL”

Hugs😻🥰
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
State of Washington Covid19 Update

As of 11:59 yesterday the figures as reported by the Dept of Health are as follows:

Confirmed Cases--- 7591 Deaths--- 310

No word as of yet on the status of my friend Pat
JewelryQueen, are you coming over to the new place? What's holding you up? Can we help you? We need you!!!
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@honey

Your lawn man sounds like he is a clone of my roommate Mike. He will be 73 in two months and does lawns and landscaping all over heck and gone. He has 4 gas lawn mowers and one riding one, plus the pruners, leaf blowers, weedeaters, chain saws, etc. etc. to go with it. He also does furnace and airconditioner services and repairs and pretty much all handyman type projects such as replacing garbage disposals, changing out faucets, blah blah. He is going stir crazy as the weather here has been so incompatible with his outdoor activities and people are understandably reluctant to have the indoor projects addressed in these uncertain economic times, and of course because of exposure with a "stranger" coming into the house. Poor fella, he is truly suffering.
@Jewelry Queen, Please give this exact same message to
your roommate Mike that I gave to my new lawn man Kent -
God Bless You!

:lol: honey
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
Alright ladies and gents, I have been trying to come up with a funny story but it just ain't happening. So...I though I'd share these jokes to cheer us all up.

Kid: Mom, when is this Corona think going to be over? Mom: Shut up and eat your toilet paper!

My husband just got a letter from his doc saying he at a higher risk for Covid 19 due to his underlying condition. I'm pretty sure he is safe, especially since he's been dead for 3 years.

If you need 90 rolls of toilet paper for a 2 week quarantine--you probably should have seen a doctor long before this!

Picture this...Two guys wearing masks and sunglasses come into a bank. The bank teller smiles at them and says, "I sure hope you're just here to rob the place!"

With all this staying at home there is sure to be a baby boom bumper crop in February of 2021. What will we call these kids in 2034? The QUARANTEENS!

How is a Stay at Home Order like Vegas? We're all losing money like crazy, * are acceptable at any time of day and nobody knows, or cares what time it is.

OK---Somebody stop me! Please!

Don't!!!!! Stop!!!!!
3 x