Beware of bright30 code

Gypsy

Beware of bright30 code

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Shoplc you would've had an order from me today had your bright30 code worked correctly and deducted the shipping but it didnt
And when I called customer service I was told to just place the order and shipping would be credit back to me. Sorry............

The trust train has left the station.......

because past experience says you'll deduct my money from my acct right away but it isnt immediately credited back and No it's not my banks fault or policy to withhold credits to my acct. So if the code isnt going to work at the time of purchase .....NO SALE
8 x

Blossom

Re: Beware of bright30 code

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
That's a valid point! If the code does not apply correctly online, CS should have honored it.
4 x

Gemhound

Post by Gemhound » 4 years ago

Yeppers on that! Been there as well. Never again! So frustrating, and dissapointing.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Shoplc you would've had an order from me today had your bright30 code worked correctly and deducted the shipping but it didnt
And when I called customer service I was told to just place the order and shipping would be credit back to me. Sorry............

because past experience says you'll deduct my money from my acct right away but it isnt immediately credited back and No it's not my banks fault or policy to withhold credits to my acct. So if the code isnt going to work at the time of purchase .....NO SALE
THIS! DITTO!
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this happened. If at all possible, would you be able to send me the item numbers to preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into what I can in this case? I hope your day is going great!
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Gypsy it is at a point it takes a day for a moderator to get in touch with you. Going back to real time posting would be nice.
3 x

Gypsy

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this happened. If at all possible, would you be able to send me the item numbers to preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into what I can in this case? I hope your day is going great!
@Moderator_Preston

I have sent you an email with info you requested
Thank you for responding- Gypsy
2 x

Gypsy

@Moderator_Preston

I did call customer service and they did try , unfortunately between yesterday and today the item in my size is no longer available ☹😢

-Gypsy
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Preston

I did call customer service and they did try , unfortunately between yesterday and today the item in my size is no longer available ☹😢

-Gypsy
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that happened. I have reached out to you privately.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy it is at a point it takes a day for a moderator to get in touch with you. Going back to real time posting would be nice.
CC
I could not agree more!
3 x