Shungite pet bed and CS disaster!!!

Gemhound

Shungite pet bed and CS disaster!!!

Post by Gemhound » 4 years ago

I recently bought a Shungite pet bed for my 15 lbs miniature doberman pincher. After a few short days of usage, one of the plastic bags of Shungite rocks inside the bed broke.
The horrible Shungite black dust from the lose rocks inside the bed was everywhere, including the couch where the bed was on.... Grrrrrr and arghhhh!
Talk about poor design and quality!
To make matters worst, I threw away the return slip. My bad, I didn't think I would ever need to return it!
I asked CS to mail me the return label as I don't have access to a printer. The businesses I would have used to have the labels printed are closed due to Covid-19. I received an email reply from CS indicating that "ShopLC does not have the capability of printing return labels and mailing it out " .... ( Seriously???) ...or to pay for the return myself... :( ... Yikes ShopLC...No hassle returns, huh? You are certainly not delivering Joy here.
Was I out of line here with my request???
7 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Shungite pet bed and CS disaster!!!

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gemhound

Good Luck!
SLC posted something here I think about a week ago that said they are not able to print duplicate invoices, return labels, etc because apparently everyone, with the exception of the warehouse workers, hosts, and camera crews, are working from home.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Ask for a moderator to help you I also saw on the forum a while back they would not be faxing or mailing anything out I think it may just be temporary I’m not sure
1 x

Gemhound

Post by Gemhound » 4 years ago

Thanks Jewelry Queen and Harlequin. I was not aware of that.
CS should have clarified their response. But regardless of the situation, I feel that ShopLC still has an obligation to provide excellent customer care, or at least "adequate" services.
Thumbs up for sure on most of their items and prices but double thumbs down on CS representation, Policy and Procedure.
Get with it ShopLC! :roll:
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gemhound wrote:
4 years ago
I recently bought a Shungite pet bed for my 15 lbs miniature doberman pincher. After a few short days of usage, one of the plastic bags of Shungite rocks inside the bed broke.
The horrible Shungite black dust from the lose rocks inside the bed was everywhere, including the couch where the bed was on.... Grrrrrr and arghhhh!
Talk about poor design and quality!
To make matters worst, I threw away the return slip. My bad, I didn't think I would ever need to return it!
I asked CS to mail me the return label as I don't have access to a printer. The businesses I would have used to have the labels printed are closed due to Covid-19. I received an email reply from CS indicating that "ShopLC does not have the capability of printing return labels and mailing it out " .... ( Seriously???) ...or to pay for the return myself... :( ... Yikes ShopLC...No hassle returns, huh? You are certainly not delivering Joy here.
Was I out of line here with my request???
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. I addressed the situation with mailed documents here: https://community.shoplc.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2505

Unfortunately, due to circumstances right now, we are not able to send out mailed documents at this time. Once we are able to mail things out again, we will let everyone know!

Thank you again for your post, and I hope your day is going great!
0 x