Masks

Blazemom

Masks

Post by Blazemom » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator Danielle
@Moderator Preston

I ordered masks on 3/31 - a 5 piece set of lighweight novwoven disposable masks, Item number 3579434. As of this evening, my order still shows this order as invoiced only. Is it possible to find out when this order will ship? I ordered these for my parents who are in their mid and late 80s. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you very much.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Masks

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Blazemom wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator Danielle
@Moderator Preston

I ordered masks on 3/31 - a 5 piece set of lighweight novwoven disposable masks, Item number 3579434. As of this evening, my order still shows this order as invoiced only. Is it possible to find out when this order will ship? I ordered these for my parents who are in their mid and late 80s. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you very much.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Right now due to recent influx of orders, invoiced orders may take a few more days to ship but I would be more than happy to look into this for you. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the order information and I would be more than happy to look into this for you. I hope you are having a beautiful day!
2 x

Blazemom

Thank you for your reply Preston. I will email that information to you now.
2 x

JustaShopper

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Blazemom wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator Danielle
@Moderator Preston

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your post. Right now due to recent influx of orders, invoiced orders may take a few more days to ship but I would be more than happy to look into this for you. Please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the order information and I would be more than happy to look into this for you. I hope you are having a beautiful day!
Hello ladies. I have called everyday day since the first airing of the 3579434
5pc Set - Lightweight Nonwoven Disposable 3 Ply Face Mask (CE Certified, FDA Compliance) (DELIVERED IN 8-10 Working Days). I have called today and was on on hold a total of 90 mins. CAN YOU IMAGINE.
AGAIN,,,, I was told a Supervisor would call me. I have never had to go though this with anyone. GET IT TOGETHER PLEASE.
I would love for SOMEONE to look and take care of this today. I am so flustered with SLC right no expedite my shipping as promised. Well a person gave me his word anyways..
2 x

Moderator_Preston

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Blazemom wrote:
4 years ago
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator Danielle
@Moderator Preston

Good morning,

Hello ladies. I have called everyday day since the first airing of the 3579434
5pc Set - Lightweight Nonwoven Disposable 3 Ply Face Mask (CE Certified, FDA Compliance) (DELIVERED IN 8-10 Working Days). I have called today and was on on hold a total of 90 mins. CAN YOU IMAGINE.
AGAIN,,,, I was told a Supervisor would call me. I have never had to go though this with anyone. GET IT TOGETHER PLEASE.
I would love for SOMEONE to look and take care of this today. I am so flustered with SLC right no expedite my shipping as promised. Well a person gave me his word anyways..
Good afternoon,

Please email at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into getting a supervisor to contact you. I hope you are having a great day!
1 x

Blazemom

Preston,

I emailed you as instructed at 10:16 this morning and have not yet heard back from you. I would really like an answer. It's really nice that you have us emailing you and I appreciate the individual attention but I just want an answer. If these aren't going to ship, then just cancel my order and please refund my money which was charged to my card on the day after I placed the order. Thank you.
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I ordered the same masks, on the graphics it shows delivery date 8 to 10 days For delivery and I believe they explained they had to package five of them into a package because they were only one in the package
1 x

Moderator_Preston

Blazemom wrote:
4 years ago
Preston,

I emailed you as instructed at 10:16 this morning and have not yet heard back from you. I would really like an answer. It's really nice that you have us emailing you and I appreciate the individual attention but I just want an answer. If these aren't going to ship, then just cancel my order and please refund my money which was charged to my card on the day after I placed the order. Thank you.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for letting me know. I looked through my emails again, and I do not see an email from you on my end. It may have been an error with the email server. Right now, it is taking the warehouse extra time to ship out the masks, and our team has updated the product description that it can take 8 - 10 business days for delivery. It may take another 2 business to ship out from that date, and if it doesn't let me know at preston.weaver@shoplc.com, and I can follow up with the warehouse.
2 x

Blazemom

Thanks Preston. Thanks for clarifying the time frame. I appreciate your help and dedication.
1 x