Problems ordering

Gem Lover

Problems ordering

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

For 2 days now I can not place orders on my phone or on the Roku app, it just spins and than tells me there is a technical error, is anyone else having this issue? I missed out on items I wanted because of this, I got frustrated and went to another shopping network that starts with a J who is also having a big sale and clearance and ordered items from them and by the way they said you can return any clearance item for any reason and they were offering shipping at the same price as here last night, not sure if it is only for the sale or if it is a new thing. Shop Lc please fix the issues on your apps and the online website!
3 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Re: Problems ordering

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

I will go look there 😊 thanx
1 x

Theresia

Re: Problems ordering

Post by Theresia » 4 years ago

I'm having problems ordering on the web also. One day my order goes thru fine and a few hours later it says order FAILED. No one can seem to give me answer as to why this happens. One Rep. Conner says they have been having problems with their Budget pay orders, another Rep, says that's not true. The lady I talked to today says my CC wasn't on file.......um yes it is, I just ordered last night and a couple days ago and I haven't removed it! I sure hope they fix this since I just found them and they seem to have great stuff so far, but I'm not gonna thru this hassle every time I order.
2 x