Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Spooky
Posts: 416
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Spooky » 7 months ago

honey wrote:
7 months ago
Good morning Gypsy,
I understand the meaning of this day for you
and I bow my head in prayer and send a (hug).

Good morning
to all who are posting and trying to post at this forum.
the delays are nuts.
Thank you to the mods at work, or working from home.
I hope that you and yours are well.

Western Pa, cloudy with rain and thunder storms forecast
today and tomorrow. That's okay.
Stores are limiting the number of peoples that are permitted
inside. Restaurants are closed for sit down dining but they
are encouraging take out. It's a good thing that I love my
home because I sure am here a lot! ha
Don't forget there are other places to chit chat. Places to
visit and have a coffee with your besties. Has anyone seen
Spooky? (erietoo, looking for YOU!!) ~~~ ula2383 ~~~
pineywoodsgal, good ol' Scoobydoo!! How about that
roadie75?? I wonder where she went??? Am I RINGIN' any
Bells here??? I sure hope so because I miss you here and
there and have not seen any messages from you here. I
hope that you are still shopping with SLC as they are having
great deals. And I really appreciate the good works that they
are doing by donating Masks, Sanitizers to help the cause of
COVID19. I hope every one in their region is safe.
Wash your hands, again, ha and don't touch your face or
anyone else's face!!!!! Cyber (((Hugs))), honey only!hahaha
Hi Honey
Thank you for thinking of me. Thank you Catticus. OSOTT, I’m so sorry about your mom. I’m sorry that most
Of my posts don’t go through to the site.
I’ve been laying low as I have Covid-19. I am isolated at home. It is very very hard to kick this. It feels like you carry a truck on your lungs, you cannot smell or taste anything, you can’t catch your breath and Headaches and fevers are very real. I’m going on 3 weeks now. There are many here that have it and many
that still think this is a scam. It isn’t of course. Please everyone: wash your hands alllll the time! Plus if you get get a package take it to your garage or back porch to open and discard the packaging and then wash your hands some more. Our Target, Rite Aid, Walmart, Costco ran out of hand cream, Tylenol and toilet paper first.
I love you all and have missed you.
5 x

User avatar
Blossom
Posts: 2024
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 7 months ago

@Spooky
I'm so sorry you're having to deal with COVID-19 one on one. From what others have said, who are also recovering, it is a much too long battle.

It sounds like 3 weeks post infection you should be close to winning the war. Stay strong. We're all behind you. And...you got this!

Please check in when you feel up to it & let us know how you're doing.
💞🙏💞
2 x

JewelryQueen
Posts: 2012
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 7 months ago

@Spooky

I am SO VERY sorry you are having to go through this!!!!!

Please try to keep a positive outlook, as I know from personal experience that it helps in recovery. The entire Tribe will send up the most special and ardent prayers for your healing. Dear one, remember you are not alone in spirit and we love you so very much.

Rest (prop up in bed-it helps the fluid to not settle in the lower part of your lungs), eat healthy, and hit the Vitamin C hard! We all want to hear positive reports in the near future.
3 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3577
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

Spooky wrote:
7 months ago
honey wrote:
7 months ago
Good morning Gypsy,
I understand the meaning of this day for you
and I bow my head in prayer and send a (hug).

Good morning
to all who are posting and trying to post at this forum.
the delays are nuts.
Thank you to the mods at work, or working from home.
I hope that you and yours are well.

Western Pa, cloudy with rain and thunder storms forecast
today and tomorrow. That's okay.
Stores are limiting the number of peoples that are permitted
inside. Restaurants are closed for sit down dining but they
are encouraging take out. It's a good thing that I love my
home because I sure am here a lot! ha
Don't forget there are other places to chit chat. Places to
visit and have a coffee with your besties. Has anyone seen
Spooky? (erietoo, looking for YOU!!) ~~~ ula2383 ~~~
pineywoodsgal, good ol' Scoobydoo!! How about that
roadie75?? I wonder where she went??? Am I RINGIN' any
Bells here??? I sure hope so because I miss you here and
there and have not seen any messages from you here. I
hope that you are still shopping with SLC as they are having
great deals. And I really appreciate the good works that they
are doing by donating Masks, Sanitizers to help the cause of
COVID19. I hope every one in their region is safe.
Wash your hands, again, ha and don't touch your face or
anyone else's face!!!!! Cyber (((Hugs))), honey only!hahaha
Hi Honey
Thank you for thinking of me. Thank you Catticus. OSOTT, I’m so sorry about your mom. I’m sorry that most
Of my posts don’t go through to the site.
I’ve been laying low as I have Covid-19. I am isolated at home. It is very very hard to kick this. It feels like you carry a truck on your lungs, you cannot smell or taste anything, you can’t catch your breath and Headaches and fevers are very real. I’m going on 3 weeks now. There are many here that have it and many
that still think this is a scam. It isn’t of course. Please everyone: wash your hands alllll the time! Plus if you get get a package take it to your garage or back porch to open and discard the packaging and then wash your hands some more. Our Target, Rite Aid, Walmart, Costco ran out of hand cream, Tylenol and toilet paper first.
I love you all and have missed you.
@Spooky

I hope you are feeling better soon !!! You've got to stay strong and kick this virus 💜 Bless you and I will say a special prayer for you . Please try to keep in touch as we all care for you 💕 -Gypsy 🙏🙏🙏
3 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1434
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 7 months ago

Spooky wrote:
7 months ago
honey wrote:
7 months ago
Good morning Gypsy,
I understand the meaning of this day for you
and I bow my head in prayer and send a (hug).

Good morning
to all who are posting and trying to post at this forum.
the delays are nuts.
Thank you to the mods at work, or working from home.
I hope that you and yours are well.

Western Pa, cloudy with rain and thunder storms forecast
today and tomorrow. That's okay.
Stores are limiting the number of peoples that are permitted
inside. Restaurants are closed for sit down dining but they
are encouraging take out. It's a good thing that I love my
home because I sure am here a lot! ha
Don't forget there are other places to chit chat. Places to
visit and have a coffee with your besties. Has anyone seen
Spooky? (erietoo, looking for YOU!!) ~~~ ula2383 ~~~
pineywoodsgal, good ol' Scoobydoo!! How about that
roadie75?? I wonder where she went??? Am I RINGIN' any
Bells here??? I sure hope so because I miss you here and
there and have not seen any messages from you here. I
hope that you are still shopping with SLC as they are having
great deals. And I really appreciate the good works that they
are doing by donating Masks, Sanitizers to help the cause of
COVID19. I hope every one in their region is safe.
Wash your hands, again, ha and don't touch your face or
anyone else's face!!!!! Cyber (((Hugs))), honey only!hahaha
Hi Honey
Thank you for thinking of me. Thank you Catticus. OSOTT, I’m so sorry about your mom. I’m sorry that most
Of my posts don’t go through to the site.
I’ve been laying low as I have Covid-19. I am isolated at home. It is very very hard to kick this. It feels like you carry a truck on your lungs, you cannot smell or taste anything, you can’t catch your breath and Headaches and fevers are very real. I’m going on 3 weeks now. There are many here that have it and many
that still think this is a scam. It isn’t of course. Please everyone: wash your hands alllll the time! Plus if you get get a package take it to your garage or back porch to open and discard the packaging and then wash your hands some more. Our Target, Rite Aid, Walmart, Costco ran out of hand cream, Tylenol and toilet paper first.
I love you all and have missed you.
Dear Spooky,

I'm deeply saddened to read you have contracted Covid-19. My prayers will be strong for your swift recovery. Please fight the good fight and keep your thoughts positive that you will overcome this dreadful virus and soon it will be behind you. Stay strong and please keep us posted on how you're doing!

Spooky, posting here is now a bummer as no one can reply in real time and it seems so impersonal as many posts from us don't make it. It looks like this is a permanent situation for us here on the forum for it's been two weeks now and we are still moderated. Luckily, many of us have migrated to another place for conversation and friendship and we would love it if you would join us there. Maybe it will help with your isolation as it's helping all of us in our own quarantine. Request to join and we would be overjoyed to see you there. We're still here on the forum too (when they allow us) but at least we can talk and have fun in real time there. Please consider it!

Thank you also for what you said about mom. It's been a difficult but I"m at peace.

Hope to see you soon! Much love to you!

OSOTT
5 x

Hot4TENER
Posts: 475
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Hot4TENER » 7 months ago

Oh Spooky! Rest up and know that we’ll be praying for you. Please stay in contact if you feel up to it.
4 x

Catticus
Posts: 1447
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Catticus » 7 months ago

@Spooky

Oh, Spooky! 😢 I have missed you! I will definitely keep you in my prayers! I am so sorry you're dealing with this! The "Tribe" will be praying for you! We would LOVE to have you join us if you feel up to it! We love you Spooky! Again, we shall all be praying for you!
🕊🙏🏼🕊
5 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1434
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 7 months ago

My post was edited Spooky telling you how to find us. SLC, REALLY? It was NOT a direct link and it was to offer help with one of your customers who is sick! Spooky, I'm so sorry that SLC took the instructions out of my post to you how to find us for conversations! Moderators we are NOT competitors to SLC nor are we promoting anything for monetary gain! Let us tell our friends how to find us for conversations that YOU don't want us to have here. @Moderator_Danielle - would you please clarify if we could please let others know how to find us? We are not leaving a direct link, we are not competitors to SLC we are not trying to monetize this site! We are friends trying to help and be in touch with our friends OFF of this site since we are not moderated! Please let us tell Spooky how to find us. Why is it so important to keep our friends from finding us? It makes no sense.
4 x

User avatar
Moderator_Connor
Posts: 224
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Moderator_Connor » 7 months ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
7 months ago
My post was edited Spooky telling you how to find us. SLC, REALLY? It was NOT a direct link and it was to offer help with one of your customers who is sick! Spooky, I'm so sorry that SLC took the instructions out of my post to you how to find us for conversations! Moderators we are NOT competitors to SLC nor are we promoting anything for monetary gain! Let us tell our friends how to find us for conversations that YOU don't want us to have here. @Moderator_Danielle - would you please clarify if we could please let others know how to find us? We are not leaving a direct link, we are not competitors to SLC we are not trying to monetize this site! We are friends trying to help and be in touch with our friends OFF of this site since we are not moderated! Please let us tell Spooky how to find us. Why is it so important to keep our friends from finding us? It makes no sense.
Good Afternoon, OtherSideOfTheTracks!

I apologize for the confusion! Normally, any and all outside links are removed as part of our guidelines. However, given the circumstance, we can allow this thread to have the link the blog. Please feel free to post it here, though please be advised that duplicate postings of said link will be removed going forward.
4 x

User avatar
OtherSideOfTheTracks
Posts: 1434
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 7 months ago

Moderator_Connor wrote:
7 months ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
7 months ago
My post was edited Spooky telling you how to find us. SLC, REALLY? It was NOT a direct link and it was to offer help with one of your customers who is sick! Spooky, I'm so sorry that SLC took the instructions out of my post to you how to find us for conversations! Moderators we are NOT competitors to SLC nor are we promoting anything for monetary gain! Let us tell our friends how to find us for conversations that YOU don't want us to have here. @Moderator_Danielle - would you please clarify if we could please let others know how to find us? We are not leaving a direct link, we are not competitors to SLC we are not trying to monetize this site! We are friends trying to help and be in touch with our friends OFF of this site since we are not moderated! Please let us tell Spooky how to find us. Why is it so important to keep our friends from finding us? It makes no sense.
Good Afternoon, OtherSideOfTheTracks!

I apologize for the confusion! Normally, any and all outside links are removed as part of our guidelines. However, given the circumstance, we can allow this thread to have the link the blog. Please feel free to post it here, though please be advised that duplicate postings of said link will be removed going forward.
Thank you @Moderator Connor! To understand better - I truly don't want to break the rules - that I can post here in this thread the link to our blog (I will do after this post) - but can I continue to post a link to our blog in misc other threads as they arise in the future for others to find us (friends)? In other words, some may not have been here in the past few weeks so perhaps when they visit the forum - I can give them our blog link to find us? That would be okay? (ooooh please let that be okay).

I truly appreciate and thank you, SLC, and moderators, for helping us to be in contact with each other, especially as we are quarantined and navigating through this tragedy called Covid-19. It really means a lot to us as friends to talk. We truly understand that you don't want to be bogged down with our discussions. Thank you, thank you. We really appreciate you everyone at SLC! #Respect #GreaterGood #Friendship

OSOTT
3 x