Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Removed by OSOTT
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago

Thank you @Moderator Connor! To understand better - I truly don't want to break the rules - that I can post here in this thread the link to our blog (I will do after this post) - but can I continue to post a link to our blog in misc other threads as they arise in the future for others to find us (friends)? In other words, some may not have been here in the past few weeks so perhaps when they visit the forum - I can give them our blog link to find us? That would be okay? (ooooh please let that be okay).

I truly appreciate and thank you, SLC, and moderators, for helping us to be in contact with each other, especially as we are quarantined and navigating through this tragedy called Covid-19. It really means a lot to us as friends to talk. We truly understand that you don't want to be bogged down with our discussions. Thank you, thank you. We really appreciate you everyone at SLC! #Respect #GreaterGood #Friendship

OSOTT
Thank you for your follow-up inquiry! To clarify, we would permit this thread to have the link to the blog. However, future or duplicate postings of this link will be removed. As a result, Forum users may reference or come back to this post for the link, but the link could not be re-posted in a future thread/post. I hope this clarification assists with your inquiry!
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Moderator_Connor wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Thank you @Moderator Connor! To understand better - I truly don't want to break the rules - that I can post here in this thread the link to our blog (I will do after this post) - but can I continue to post a link to our blog in misc other threads as they arise in the future for others to find us (friends)? In other words, some may not have been here in the past few weeks so perhaps when they visit the forum - I can give them our blog link to find us? That would be okay? (ooooh please let that be okay).

I truly appreciate and thank you, SLC, and moderators, for helping us to be in contact with each other, especially as we are quarantined and navigating through this tragedy called Covid-19. It really means a lot to us as friends to talk. We truly understand that you don't want to be bogged down with our discussions. Thank you, thank you. We really appreciate you everyone at SLC! #Respect #GreaterGood #Friendship

OSOTT
Thank you for your follow-up inquiry! To clarify, we would permit this thread to have the link to the blog. However, future or duplicate postings of this link will be removed. As a result, Forum users may reference or come back to this post for the link, but the link could not be re-posted in a future thread/post. I hope this clarification assists with your inquiry!
Yes, thank you for clarifying my question so fast! We are grateful to SLC for allowing me to post our link to our blog and we will respect your guidelines given us. We appreciate SLC for your generosity and understanding! We will not post our link again but will use this thread as reference to others as needed on how we can be found.

Happy Easter to you Connor and everyone here on the forum and at SLC!

Blessings to all,

OSOTT
7 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Dearest Spooky,

The moderators have given me permission to give you our direct link to our blog site where we try to find laughter, love, conversation and support of each other - and it has especially important in our time of quarantine and isolation. We 100% love SLC for allowing us to migrate offsite to have conversations and also allow us to post here as well.

Please join us at https://friendsunplugged.wordpress.com/ as we would be so happy to see you.

Connor, thank you and everyone that approved of our link. It means the world to us.

I wish everyone a very good day and Easter!

OSOTT
Thank you OSOTT and Connor.!!!
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

In case you have forgotten where to find those of us who have abandoned ship here, I thought to remind those of the Tribe still wandering in the wilderness where to find us. If you have questions Gypsy or OSOTT may be able to help.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Deleted by OSOTT
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

Butterfly. Saw your post. I think I registered for your new site. Not good at this .I tried. Sorry to learn that some have had the virus.
Although , I do not sign in often , all of you are in my prayers daily.
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

OMG Butterfly!!!! I hope that you come
on over! I know that we don't see you
very often at this forum, and I keep you
in prayer often......just in the hopes of
cheering you up a bit! honey, (((hugs)))
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Butterfly wrote:
4 years ago
Butterfly. Saw your post. I think I registered for your new site. Not good at this .I tried. Sorry to learn that some have had the virus.
Although , I do not sign in often , all of you are in my prayers daily.
@Butterfly
Please keep trying to get there, it wasn't easy for me but soooo worth it!💞
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Butterfly

Yeah at first I ended up at the Tribe Cafe with three people I don't know..

Don't go there BUT if I made it anyone can. I have faith in you.
5 x