Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

🤗 Time for Tuesday 🤗
Today will be a good Tuesday

(If it knows what's good for it )

🌼💮🌻🌼🌺🏵🌼💮🌻🌼🏵🌹🌼💮🌻🌸🏵🌹

This is a day to choose to Bless everyone we meet. If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy or sour then we've wasted our day.

🌹🏵🌸🌻💮🌼🌺🌹🏵🌸🌻💮🌼🌺🌹🏵🌸🌻

There are so many friends and strangers that need prayers for thier mental and physical health it can be so overwhelming. Please pray not only for our country but for the world that we can contain and defeat this horrible virus that has invaded all our lives and destroyed so many more 💜🙏💜

☕☕ 🍩 ☕☕ 🍩 ☕☕ 🍩 ☕☕

I've got the coffee brewing and Ive picked up some treats from the FUTE cafe' and bakery for our unplugged friends who have a sweet tooth 😊❣ Vicky I know you like sweets with your coffee in the morning.☕🍩☕

Coffee with a friend is like capturing happiness in a cup. And the magic happens when you & I share a cup ☕ or ☕☕☕.
So come on in - stop and visit for abit. I've got a fresh pot of strong coffee ready and waiting to share ❣❣

Me ? Well I've almost finished my new book, its certainly a page turner haven't figured out who dunnit just yet. And I've been sheltering in place waaaaay to long. And have also realized that I'm one litter of kittens away from being the CRAZY CAT LADY 😻😻

DANCE when you are broken
DANCE when you are torn
DANCE in the middle of a fight
DANCE when you feel perfectly free
Are you ready to DANCE with me ? ! ? !
come on LETS DANCE
💃

-Gypsy 🧡💛🧡 (((HUGS)))
13 x

Angelflutter

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy. As usual you are there to start my day with the brew.... though I'm doing the cappucino. From your post .....no fur babies yet? Oh, I am getting so excited..... you'd almost think I'm the expectant mama. I am smitten by kittens. I would LOVE to get one for mom.... but the 15 pound sausage with legs would not permit such betrayal from me. Mom is still in bed. Hopefully she sleep awhile longer..... I need a little time to myself. Hubs was up most of the night. I got to sleep around 5..... got up at 7: 22. Then, I only got maybe 3 hours of sleep the night before. Lack of sleep has blessed me with a really bad headache this morning. HELLO .... . Excedrin..... I haven't been to the bakery yet this morning. Not quite hungry yet. After this headache subsides to a respectable degree, I might take a run to the cafe. I miss all my friends here. On an upnote..... my partner in crime from where I used to work called me last night. She asked me if I had quit my job....... apparently no one told her that I had to retire. She was off having foot surgery when I left. She just went back to work last week.
She told me that another partner in crime isn't going in till this Covid 19 is over..... because she has an autoimmune disorder. But, when it's safe..... we're going to do breakfast or lunch to catch up. Gosh...... I really miss those two. In the meantime, I'm going stir crazy. But....STILL DOING MY HAPPY DANCE...... :lol:
8 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy,
I understand the meaning of this day for you
and I bow my head in prayer and send a (hug).

Good morning
to all who are posting and trying to post at this forum.
the delays are nuts.
Thank you to the mods at work, or working from home.
I hope that you and yours are well.

Western Pa, cloudy with rain and thunder storms forecast
today and tomorrow. That's okay.
Stores are limiting the number of peoples that are permitted
inside. Restaurants are closed for sit down dining but they
are encouraging take out. It's a good thing that I love my
home because I sure am here a lot! ha
Don't forget there are other places to chit chat. Places to
visit and have a coffee with your besties. Has anyone seen
Spooky? (erietoo, looking for YOU!!) ~~~ ula2383 ~~~
pineywoodsgal, good ol' Scoobydoo!! How about that
roadie75?? I wonder where she went??? Am I RINGIN' any
Bells here??? I sure hope so because I miss you here and
there and have not seen any messages from you here. I
hope that you are still shopping with SLC as they are having
great deals. And I really appreciate the good works that they
are doing by donating Masks, Sanitizers to help the cause of
COVID19. I hope every one in their region is safe.
Wash your hands, again, ha and don't touch your face or
anyone else's face!!!!! Cyber (((Hugs))), honey only!hahaha
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
Been trying to have a ☕️☕️☕️☕️Chat with you and our Tribe since 7am DST. I even had the 🍮🍩🍪just waiting, and waiting🥴
I better sign off😭 froze 3 times in the last few minutes

☕️☕️just wont taste the same today😫

Love to you and everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

We stopped over at my sister-in-law's house yesterday. They live about an hour away. We both live practically in the middle of nowhere, so the drive was nice and peaceful. We dropped off a bunch of stuff for the family. I got her a crystal basket for the dinner table for Easter. Jewelry for her and the girls from shop LC. The boys got outdoor toys. Also movies, games, coloring books, stickers, and more to keep them busy for a little while. Since they're all kind of bored and wanting to leave the property. Lol 😂 We kept our social distancing and talked for about an hour and went home. No hugs just waves. ☺️ It was a nice day. Hope everyone is staying safe. By the way, we had 4 cats at one time. I loved it. ☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️ We have only 2 girl dogs now. Maybe next year we'll get 1 or 2 cats. Maybe more. 😁 Anyway, I need to make my first coffee of the day. Sending positive healing thoughts to everyone to need it. 💗☺️
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter
will keep a cup ready for you and a pastry if you are so inclined. Glad you were able to reconnect with friends from work, I'll bet you made thier day too !!
Will see and chat with you later 💜🧡💜

@Vicky
Miss you in the mornings too !!!! I always think of you when I'm having my first cup . Hope you get your phone fixed and soon !!!!🤗🦋💕

@Kat
Even with the social distancing sounds like you had a lovely visit and that's what counts so I think a HAPPY DANCE is in order 💃💮💃💮💃

@honey

You're the best 💙💜🧡

@Shop4joy

where are you ???

Too everyone:
Dont forget to look up tonight ----
view the PINK MOON hope night sky is clear

-Gypsy 💜💃💜💃💜
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD MORNING TRIBE!!
Tiring day yesterday...making for bad day today! It can only get better from here...only way now is up...right?

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
We're all in this together so please don't anyone feel alone while we are.

Love to all💞
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Good day everyone. Sunny here in NH today but cold wind. Doing my usual chores and taking care of pets. The ducks are enjoying the warmer weather 50 degrees, they are enjoying being able to use their pool. I have a lake in the backyard but they have a pool, lol. One of the ducks is disabled so hence the pool. Glad to see everyone is in good spirits, hope we here from RS soon and hoping Jewelry Queens neighbor does not have the virus. Hugs to all.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good day everyone. Sunny here in NH today but cold wind. Doing my usual chores and taking care of pets. The ducks are enjoying the warmer weather 50 degrees, they are enjoying being able to use their pool. I have a lake in the backyard but they have a pool, lol. One of the ducks is disabled so hence the pool. Glad to see everyone is in good spirits, hope we here from RS soon and hoping Jewelry Queens neighbor does not have the virus. Hugs to all.
@GemLover
I love that you have ducks & take such good care of them (especially the disabled duckie)!

I think RS is feeling better. She was planning a restocking trip today (against hubby's wishes). Hope JQ can get an update on Ms Pat soon too. Even in the best of circumstances it would be hard since she's not family. But if anyone can get-r-done...it's JQ!
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@GemLover
I love that you have ducks & take such good care of them (especially the disabled duckie)!

I think RS is feeling better. She was planning a restocking trip today (against hubby's wishes). Hope JQ can get an update on Ms Pat soon too. Even in the best of circumstances it would be hard since she's not family. But if anyone can get-r-done...it's JQ!
Any chance JQ could tell I fib.....say she's your sister, niece or auntie? I know it's next to impossible without a privacy code. But she'll think of something.
3 x