Please check in!💞
3 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Tuesday (4/7) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gem Lover
@Blossom
and @everyone else

Still no word on Pat. I have to admit I was not a good neighbor today, as I made no calls, SINCE MY @$%*!#& INTERNET WAS DOWN ALL DANG DAY LONG! As my temper was in fine fettle I figured it best not to call anyone as I might be just a tad rude. :evil: Not like me at all. I'm better now that I have communication with the outside world.,

Gem, you truly are a gem for making special accommodations for the challenged duck. That was very thoughtful of you.

Blossom. Dear Blossom--Are you taking care of yourself as well as you are taking care of others? I worry about you. I hope "the farm" situation is settled soon. At least then you can close that chapter of ongoing stress, and just hold onto the good memories.

Everyone: Another whoo whoo moment here but I am afraid Shop4joy is in a BAD way. She went from light grey, to dark grey, to black She is either in a coma, a coma like state with her spirit suppressed, or she is no longer with us. It has been almost 2 week since I felt a "spark" from her. I HOPE I AM WRONG Lord, I hope I am wrong.
3 x

JewelryQueen

@Gem Lover
@Blossom
and @everyone else

Still no word on Pat. I have to admit I was not a good neighbor today, as I made no calls, SINCE MY @$%*!#& INTERNET WAS DOWN ALL DANG DAY LONG! As my temper was in fine fettle I figured it best not to call anyone as I might be just a tad rude. :evil: Not like me at all. I'm better now that I have communication with the outside world.,

Gem, you truly are a gem for making special accommodations for the challenged duck. That was very thoughtful of you.

Blossom. Dear Blossom--Are you taking care of yourself as well as you are taking care of others? I worry about you. I hope "the farm" situation is settled soon. At least then you can close that chapter of ongoing stress, and just hold onto the good memories.

Everyone: Another whoo whoo moment here but I am afraid Shop4joy is in a BAD way. She went from light grey, to dark grey, to black She is either in a coma, a coma like state with her spirit suppressed, or she is no longer with us. It has been almost 2 week since I felt a "spark" from her. I HOPE I AM WRONG Lord, I hope I am wrong.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good day everyone. Sunny here in NH today but cold wind. Doing my usual chores and taking care of pets. The ducks are enjoying the warmer weather 50 degrees, they are enjoying being able to use their pool. I have a lake in the backyard but they have a pool, lol. One of the ducks is disabled so hence the pool. Glad to see everyone is in good spirits, hope we here from RS soon and hoping Jewelry Queens neighbor does not have the virus. Hugs to all.
@Gem Lover
Good morning ! (Wednesday a.m)
RS is doing better. But is still stating that she will not post on this forum as long as the moderation and extended delays in posting keep going on. But we've all been chatting and having fun !! Wish you and Vicky would join us 💕 -Gypsy
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Gem Lover
@Blossom
and @everyone else

JQ
See how smart you are! I also think it best to take a step back yesterday about Ms Pat.
Fuming (accurate?) is never a good time to work your charm.

I'll try my best to be brave at closing. Surveyor showed up while I was there Monday. My bottom line depends on his accuracy. Hope he knows what he's doing...?

Dear Lord please, I hope you're feeling about Shop4joy is wrong. I've always known if something bad happens to any of us...we as a forum, would never know😢
3 x

JewelryQueen

@Blossom

I have given up, at least for while, about locating Pat through the hospitals. I go check every day and she is not home. I left a note taped to the front door but am not holding my breath on that one either. My last resort will be to call sonny boy. I think I still have his # in sent on my phone.

It sounds like your closing should be happening soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Don't know what to say about Shop4joy. I don't know if this is considered auras or not, but when I think of people I often see a swirl of colors with a a very fine overlay of what I can only describe as colored glowing glitter. There are certain colors that are their "base" colors that define their character and personality. Those are always pretty much the same. Then there are other colors that indicate their mood. Then the intensity and brightness of the glitter that is their life energy.

RS has a very slightly dimmer shine so she is probably just exhausted. Ditto with OSOTT, maybe a cold?

Shop... not good. I am praying she is just drugged up to the point of unconsciousness to help her heal.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

We have not heard from Shop4Joy since about the second week of
February. She was going to ICU and then she messaged she's be
getting out of ICU was the last word, and during the times that the
COVID19 was ramping up. I never knew where she was from. I too
have had dismal feelings as we have hollered out and no reply. Could
she be shopping4joy in Heaven?
(((hugs))) honey
3 x

shopLC_vera

Post by shopLC_vera » 4 years ago

Good afternoon,

I just read your posts and since we do not the contact information for our Customer, we cannot reach out as well. If anyone finds out anything, such as the name or email address that would be helpful for us here at Shoplc to reachout.
Thank you Vera :(
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

shopLC_vera wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

I just read your posts and since we do not the contact information for our Customer, we cannot reach out as well. If anyone finds out anything, such as the name or email address that would be helpful for us here at Shoplc to reachout.
Thank you Vera :(
"Awe....Vera, you're a dear heart."

it never dawned on me that anyone at SLC
could even find out such private info. I
was just lamenting. (((hugs)))
1 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I am 100 % sure that her information is there somewhere. If she' 's on the forum or shops by Web there is an e -mail address there for her. We are very, very worried about her. Any assistance that you could provide to help us contact her would be very much appreciated. ....Angelflutter
/color]
3 x