Web price differences and winning auction cancellations

Discerning

Web price differences and winning auction cancellations

Post by Discerning » 4 years ago

I ordered the black shungite body wrap on Shoplc's web on April 5, item 3529691, priced at $17.99 before tax and shipping.
Today, April 7, the price is $14.99. This was not an auction purchase nor was there a special sale. I called to ask for a refund of the price difference saying I have seen a 30 day guarantee if there is a lower price. The first person I spoke to challenged me to prove it and was difficult but finally switched me over to customer service. I hope I get the $3 refund as promised. I loved Shoplc but have had so many auction orders cancelled lately only to see the items reappear even the next day. I really don't see the point anymore.
7 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Web price differences and winning auction cancellations

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Discerning wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered the black shungite body wrap on Shoplc's web on April 5, item 3529691, priced at $17.99 before tax and shipping.
Today, April 7, the price is $14.99. This was not an auction purchase nor was there a special sale. I called to ask for a refund of the price difference saying I have seen a 30 day guarantee if there is a lower price. The first person I spoke to challenged me to prove it and was difficult but finally switched me over to customer service. I hope I get the $3 refund as promised. I loved Shoplc but have had so many auction orders cancelled lately only to see the items reappear even the next day. I really don't see the point anymore.
Hello!

We do have our 30 Day price guarantee may I have the order details so i can make sure that this is taken care of for you?

Danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
5 x

Gemhound

Post by Gemhound » 4 years ago

Hi there,
I, too, have had winning auction cancellations, to see it back in auction the following day. Three times in two weeks.
To now read someone else is experiencing the same makes me wonder what is going on with ShopLC.
It is not only dissapointing but frustrating as heck!!! Took me 2 days to hunt for the items ,and wait for the auction day and time hoping someone else doesn't grab it at the last second!
Four days later, after the items have been confirmed and processed, I get an email stating that my items are "going to be delayed.. please excuse the inconvenience.. blah, blah, blah" only to receive a refund, three days later, without further explanation!.... :evil: :evil:
ShopLC, you need to change your slogan!
6 x

Massagenut

Post by Massagenut » 4 years ago

I too have seen way more items being delayed only to receive a refund and have seen the item show up on auction again. So frustrating,
3 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 4 years ago

I see the moderator responded that they're going to honor the 30-day lower price guarantee, that's good. I called about that very same policy and was told by customer service that the 30-day price guarantee was only on items sold by other vendors; in essence, if I find it elsewhere for a lower price.... Unfortunately, this happened a while ago and I don't remember the item, except that it was a higher price point. I'm annoyed at the misinformation I received. :(
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

I’ve also had more problems than I can count lately! All 5 of my orders (both RA and live TV) from April 3rd were cancelled! I was told it was a system “glitch”! Same thing happened last week! That combined with receiving more defective items with missing stones really has me disappointed beyond belief! No joy has been delivered for awhile now....😢
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
I’ve also had more problems than I can count lately! All 5 of my orders (both RA and live TV) from April 3rd were cancelled! I was told it was a system “glitch”! Same thing happened last week! That combined with receiving more defective items with missing stones really has me disappointed beyond belief! No joy has been delivered for awhile now....😢
Oh no I am very sorry to hear about that! Can you email me so I can look into this a little more closely for you? danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Sea_Hag wrote:
4 years ago
I see the moderator responded that they're going to honor the 30-day lower price guarantee, that's good. I called about that very same policy and was told by customer service that the 30-day price guarantee was only on items sold by other vendors; in essence, if I find it elsewhere for a lower price.... Unfortunately, this happened a while ago and I don't remember the item, except that it was a higher price point. I'm annoyed at the misinformation I received. :(
Very sorry to hear about that :(. In the future please do not hesitate to reach out we will be sure to get you taken care of!
1 x