Thursday (4/9) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Thursday (4/9) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Thursday {sigh}
4:00 am
SADNESS IS ...WHEN I SEE YOU ONLINE & I STARE AT YOUR NAME WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY "HI" 🙁😢

Dont measure yourself by what you have done but rather by what you will do. When you choose to forgive someone who has hurt you....You take away thier power. So I hope that all of you are blessed today with health and happiness and that everyone rested well last night. 🙏

See
.....Miracles
........In
...........Life
..............Everyday

Do you see it ?? 😊 (S M I L E)

DID YOU KNOW....
There is no angry way to say BUBBLES

I do have the coffee, it's been on for awhile now. But it's just me here at the table having my coffee all alone. ☕🙁 We used to have so much fun meeting here in the morning and now......well let's just say I'm beginning to wonder if we are now waiting for changes that just aren't going to happen. I'm going to say right now that all of this has been so unfair but it doesnt seem to matter I cant wrap my head around the fact that we only seemed to be allowed to "SHARE & SOCIALIZE" when we say things that management WANTS to hear. This coffee thread was started so that we could meet and continue our friendship that grew because WE MET HERE. And this was a way for us to chat about our daily lives or whatever was on our minds. We could freely share our troubles with each other if we chose to do so. We weren't infringing on anyone because if they weren't interested they could pass this thread by. Its hard to give or receive when there is delays. It's like sending a letter and waiting by the mailbox for the Postman to come by.
I'll continue to post these morning coffee threads as long as I am allowed. But I will say it isnt fun anymore to be here early in the morning all by myself. I find myself sad. And I've already had too much of that in my life. Today my "funny" just isnt here and for that I'm sorry. I hope it will be back tomorrow.......
I am still going to take my own advice and find my happy place and do my HAPPY DANCE but today I it's not going to happen here. Will I see you tomorrow?
I hope so.

LOVE & (((HUGS))) TO ALL OF YOU
GYPSY
6 x

Blossom

Re: Thursday (4/9) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning Thursday {sigh}
4:00 am
SADNESS IS ...WHEN I SEE YOU ONLINE & I STARE AT YOUR NAME WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY "HI" 🙁😢

Dont measure yourself by what you have done but rather by what you will do. When you choose to forgive someone who has hurt you....You take away thier power. So I hope that all of you are blessed today with health and happiness and that everyone rested well last night. 🙏

See
.....Miracles
........In
...........Life
..............Everyday

Do you see it ?? 😊 (S M I L E)

DID YOU KNOW....
There is no angry way to say BUBBLES

I do have the coffee, it's been on for awhile now. But it's just me here at the table having my coffee all alone. ☕🙁 We used to have so much fun meeting here in the morning and now......well let's just say I'm beginning to wonder if we are now waiting for changes that just aren't going to happen. I'm going to say right now that all of this has been so unfair but it doesnt seem to matter I cant wrap my head around the fact that we only seemed to be allowed to "SHARE & SOCIALIZE" when we say things that management WANTS to hear. This coffee thread was started so that we could meet and continue our friendship that grew because WE MET HERE. And this was a way for us to chat about our daily lives or whatever was on our minds. We could freely share our troubles with each other if we chose to do so. We weren't infringing on anyone because if they weren't interested they could pass this thread by. Its hard to give or receive when there is delays. It's like sending a letter and waiting by the mailbox for the Postman to come by.
I'll continue to post these morning coffee threads as long as I am allowed. But I will say it isnt fun anymore to be here early in the morning all by myself. I find myself sad. And I've already had too much of that in my life. Today my "funny" just isnt here and for that I'm sorry. I hope it will be back tomorrow.......
I am still going to take my own advice and find my happy place and do my HAPPY DANCE but today I it's not going to happen here. Will I see you tomorrow?
I hope so.

LOVE & (((HUGS))) TO ALL OF YOU
GYPSY
@Gypsy

Well said😢
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy. I’m there with you. Been so sad and down because of what is going on. I for one am here; I read your post every morning and it lifts me up! Just return comments don’t seem to make it. You are not alone. Here in spirit and love 😊
8 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

Hey, Gypsy, Sam here. Just letting you know I appreciate and look forward to your daily posts. I don't see them until around 8am, my time. (Pacific) I haven't been posting, nothing to say. Mostly trying to think up new 's' names for the babies. Shungitty? No! No! Stanzinitey? Could name one Shawn, after the host guy. I like him. But, I understand the blues, the cabin fever. Hard to avoid it. I stopped watching the news so much. That seems to help. Sending some good thoughts your way now with air hugs! Stay safe my feline friend..
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update 4/9/20

Confirmed Cases--9,608 Dead--446
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Sam wrote:
4 years ago
Hey, Gypsy, Sam here. Just letting you know I appreciate and look forward to your daily posts. I don't see them until around 8am, my time. (Pacific) I haven't been posting, nothing to say. Mostly trying to think up new 's' names for the babies. Shungitty? No! No! Stanzinitey? Could name one Shawn, after the host guy. I like him. But, I understand the blues, the cabin fever. Hard to avoid it. I stopped watching the news so much. That seems to help. Sending some good thoughts your way now with air hugs! Stay safe my feline friend..
@Sam

Please hope you are able to take a few minutes and catch up on the threads....especially.....NAMES....
We'd love to see you !!!!!! -Gypsy 💜💕💜 no kittens yet
1 x