Where did "what's his name go'?

Gemhound

Where did "what's his name go'?

Post by Gemhound » 4 years ago

I left ShopLC for a few years, and recently came back... Sad to say, nothing has changed!
Our hosts are still wonderful and beautiful/handsome though! :D
Anyway, there was a male host, I can't remember his name.. a tall, older gentleman, on the heavy side, ... He wore glasses. Always talked about his beautiful wife.. his favorite gemstone is the London Blue Topaz.
Always joyfully arguing with the host he was presenting with...he was my favorite host. Loved his goofiness. He kept me shopping here longer than I could tolerate.
Does anyone know who I am talking about? Is he still here?... And where is Kevin? ( I think that's his name ) He was the CEO... This would have been about 4 years ago or so?
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Where did "what's his name go'?

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemhound wrote:
4 years ago
I left ShopLC for a few years, and recently came back... Sad to say, nothing has changed!
Anyway, there was a male host, I can't remember his name.. a tall, older gentleman, on the heavy side, ... He wore glasses. Always talked about his beautiful wife.. his favorite gemstone is the London Blue Topaz.
Always joyfully arguing with the host he was presenting with...he was my favorite host. Loved his goofiness. He kept me shopping here longer than I could tolerate.
Does anyone know who I am talking about? Is he still here?... And where is Kevin? ( I think that's his name ) He was the CEO... This would have been about 4 years ago or so?
Hello,

You may be talking about Dan Dannis. He is off and onto other adventures. Additionally Kevin is no longer the CEO. But he is still a friend of SHOP LC. Our new CEO is named Amit.
2 x

Gemhound

Post by Gemhound » 4 years ago

Awwww... And yes, Dan Dannis! I wish him and his family the very best. I have been missing seeing him on here.
The goofy skits they would plan during his air time we're hilarious! Especially with Shawn W. Poor Shawn lol... Sometimes, it just seemed like it was a bit much!
Didn't see much of Kevin, just thought he was a hunk!!! :D :lol
Thanks for your response Danielle... Have a great day!
3 x

Pittiemom

Post by Pittiemom » 4 years ago

Dan Dennis! What a fun and silly guy. I always enjoyed him.
1 x

LoriB

Post by LoriB » 1 year ago

where is Shawn Wilsie? I haven't seen him for a long while. He is no longer listed on the Meet the Hosts list :(
0 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

They let Him go.🤔
0 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 year ago

Gemhound wrote:
4 years ago
Dan Dennis is back and has been for a while. He does his shows via zoom/FaceTime from his home in Florida
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 year ago

LoriB wrote:
1 year ago
where is Shawn Wilsie? I haven't seen him for a long while. He is no longer listed on the Meet the Hosts list :(
I heard from another viewer that Shawn left and has a podcast somewhere. I don't know what it's about. I was wondering where Annaka went
0 x