Friday (4/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (4/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Friday

🦋🌺🐞🦋🌺🐞🦋🌺🐞🦋🌺🐞🦋🌺🐞🦋🌺🐞

I haven't been this excited and happy about Friday since......LAST FRIDAY 😂

🐞🌺🦋🐞🌺🦋🐞🌺🦋🐞🌺🦋🐞🌺🦋🐞🌺🦋

IN MY PRAYERS FOR EACH OF YOU I WISH YOU ALL OF THE WEALTH OF PEACE. TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL ALL OF YOUR TOMORROWS WHERE ALL HUMAN BEINGS CAN LIVE IN LOVE TOGETHER AND FOREVER FREE. 💜🙏💜

We are all sending extra thoughts and prayers for Shop4Joy.....we miss you and truly hope that you are doing well that the reason we've not heard from you is that you are resting and healing 🙏🙏🙏🙏

☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩

Coffees on - Its nice and hot
VICKY.....where are U ?

Coffees been brewed and I've poured well....I'm on cup #4 😳 and I was going to say something inspirational but at the bottom of this last cup......LOOK 👀 I FOUND MY SMILE 😊 It was hiding at the bottom of my cup 😂🤣 And isnt it amazing how our views of the world and people start to change with something as simple as a cup of coffee ☕😂☕

VICKY ☕🍩 IVE HAD YOUR COFFEE AND SWEET TREAT READY FOR DAYS.....WHERE ARE YOU ?

Seriously ladies why do we even try to take an active role in our lives...
Things are always just gonna happen. So......
GO AHEAD ----Just shrug it off and say
" Oh , this is what we're gonna do now ? Well...OK "
Seriously you'll have alot less headaches 😂😂 There is no new kitten news 🥺 I havent seen Sissy for awhile now but I'm sure she is fine. The others come & go but they are basically teenage boys and boys will be boys. Saber is healing but it's a slow go and I hope I start seeing better improvement over the weekend. Hope everyone here and at the Cafe' and Bakery have a FANTASTIC DAY ❤💜💜

DANCING ISNT JUST ABOUT MOVING TO THE MUSIC...ITS MAGIC

Gypsy💜💜💜 (((HUGS)))
7 x

honey

Re: Friday (4/10) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning to all and a big thank you to Gypsy for
the cuppa hot coffee and laughs and prayers.

if schools are closed for much longer - parents will
find a vaccine for COVID19 before the scientists!!!

love and prayers, honey
6 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
Iam glade Saber is getting better. I can't wait until Sissy has her kittens.
Iam having trouble focusing and iam afraid of getting my facts and names wrong so I haven't been posting. I don't want to offend anyone.
Well Thunder got a virus and I think he got it at the vets because Chaos the kitten hasn't been sick, they are inside cats.
Yesterday the vet gave Thunder a shot and he is sneezing less. I couldn't believe he didn't charge me for the visit. Forget about the pills he gave me . I couldn't get Thunder to take one successfully. The vet gave me something to put into Thinders food to coat his stomach. It worked so well he had an appetite again today and then threw it up. The second time he eat he didn't get sick. Touch and go.
I hope everyone can enjoy their day. . God bless and thanks for being here for me and Thunder.
5 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning to all and a big thank you to Gypsy for
the cuppa hot coffee and laughs and prayers.

if schools are closed for much longer - parents will
find a vaccine for COVID19 before the scientists!!!

love and prayers, honey
😂😂😂😂
3 x

Gypsy

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy
Iam glade Saber is getting better. I can't wait until Sissy has her kittens.
Iam having trouble focusing and iam afraid of getting my facts and names wrong so I haven't been posting. I don't want to offend anyone.
Well Thunder got a virus and I think he got it at the vets because Chaos the kitten hasn't been sick, they are inside cats.
Yesterday the vet gave Thunder a shot and he is sneezing less. I couldn't believe he didn't charge me for the visit. Forget about the pills he gave me . I couldn't get Thunder to take one successfully. The vet gave me something to put into Thinders food to coat his stomach. It worked so well he had an appetite again today and then threw it up. The second time he eat he didn't get sick. Touch and go.
I hope everyone can enjoy their day. . God bless and thanks for being here for me and Thunder.
Margaret, having problems posting have stupid blue box following me so it's hard to see what I am typing I hope Thunder kitty does better and that you are not too isolated the delays in posting make it hard to keep up. Stay safe 💜 -Gypsy
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD FRIDAY MORNING!
I love Friday because that means grocery day (Thurs) is over for another week!

@Gypsy
Once again, your 'morning coffee' leaves me in awe! I hope you are saving your words to compile into a book! When you & JQ are published, I can say 'I knew them when..'💞

@Margaret
I'm glad your vet is still available for you & Thunder. Poor baby, I hope he kicks this thing to the curb soon.💞

@honey
😂😂😂

@Vicky 12:22pm (cst)
Does Mamasan need to release the hounds? Cuz she will! Please check in💞

@@Shop4joy
We miss you!💞

Hope everyone has a better day thsn yesterday! Stay safe!💞
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Margaret

Mis Butinsky here again. Did the vet tell you that if your Thunder vomits after eating you should take the food and water away for a few hours to give the tummy a break and then re-intoduce the water first and then the food about an hour later?

If you have any probiotics around like Culturelle you can put that in his food. It might help. You can't overdose him on that.

I don't suppose you have any Slippery Elm Bark Powder just hanging around (I do of course). On the odd chance you do, one teaspoon with enough water to make a paste and mixed in with his food might help. Works for people too.

My money is still on an allergy that is irritating his stomach. Try mixing tuna with equal parts of over-cooked white rice. Then just offer one teaspoon every 3 hours (no free range eating). The rice is easily digested and sort of "carries" the other food along through the tummy.

These are my best shots. Give Thunder a stroke for me and take care.
5 x

Margaret

Blossom
Thank you for your kind words about Thunder. He is so sweet and so are you. I haven't heard him coughing or bringing up his food tonight. He did eat which makes me happy. His health issues makes me feel the same way I feel about the corona virus. Oh please God help us end this suffering. TGIF.
5 x

Margaret

Gypsy, It is better to have a blue box follow you and not a stalker especially with social distancing. You always know how to make us feel better Ya I'm having trouble following the posts. I'm just so happy we have this forum or I would probably feel isolated. Thunder is feeling better tonight. I cant believe he would eat salmon made with rice. It made me hungry. It looked so healthy instead of the pizza we had for dinner. Have a great weekend TGIF Cheers
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Margaret wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom
Thank you for your kind words about Thunder. He is so sweet and so are you. I haven't heard him coughing or bringing up his food tonight. He did eat which makes me happy. His health issues makes me feel the same way I feel about the corona virus. Oh please God help us end this suffering. TGIF.
Hi Miss Margaret
Sorry for butting in but may I ask what food you
feed your kitty? I’ve dealt with similar problems with friends kitties and my own. Usually it’s the food. Blue buffalo is a terrible food for both cats & dogs.
3 x