Black polyester masks reusable and hand wash

Harlequin

Black polyester masks reusable and hand wash

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I got my black polyester mask today for $6.99 supposed to be three layers in which it is not they are nonreturnable they are not worth the $6.99Highly not recommended for the situation we are in now with the pandemic
7 x

Gem Lover

Re: Black polyester masks reusable and hand wash

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am waiting for mine to arrive, I will not be happy if they misrepresented the mask.
7 x

redstarr1959

Post by redstarr1959 » 4 years ago

I got my yesterday,,,They are not worth the money..Do not buy.

What has happen to SHOPLC????
Im done
7 x

Crystal

Post by Crystal » 4 years ago

Black masks are a very bad quality . one of them arrived already wripped and broken . called a customer service . they will return a money for a defected one only. just a waste of time and money. Shoplc should be honest with they advertizing!!!!
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Everyone who is running issues with the masks, please email me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order information so I can take care of it. Thank you everyone!
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I actually had those in my cart to purchase for son and DIL...went and read reviews .....more bad than good from what I saw so I removed and did not buy and after reading these posts am glad I removed from cart.
11 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I ordered 2 waiting for them on boy!!!!😮
7 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

I also ordered 2 of these masks and I’m still waiting for mine to arrive, it’s taking forever. Hopefully there ok for running errands, I use a different kind of mask for work, I just want some options for masks.
6 x

Tammy

Post by Tammy » 4 years ago

Got my black mask with air vent 6.99 ordered 4 They say 2ply and that us waht they are I like them easy to breath my husband and soninlaw likes them also working out side thet both say easy to breath better them paper ones ir KN94 I have these akso they ware disposable one when going stores I can only say good things about the 3 diffrent Kinds I have ordered vetter then a hone made one 1ply or a bandana Thank You ShopLc and Thanks for all you have donated to in all other states other then TX. Thanks For All You Do
6 x