The Lost is Found!

JewelryQueen

The Lost is Found!

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Pat has been located! After about 2 hours of calling I located her in one of the smaller hospitals one county over. She does have Covid19. She is in quarantine in an ICU unit, and her prognosis is very guarded--but she is still with us. I could not get much information due to privacy laws, but a very kind nurse suggested that the outcome should be more certain in a few days and that I should call back then. THEY asked ME if I had any way to contact her son (Ted or Thad-not sure) as they called the number Pat gave them when she was admitted --and get this--he didn't pick up the phone. Well surprise surprise. They had called a couple more times with the same result so they asked me if he might be out of town or sick himself. As I was pretending to be a cousin I let that one slide with an "I don't know"-- which of course I really don't.

As far as I am concerned her son had better either be very sick himself or vacationing in the Hubs of HeII!!!!

If she is better in a few days I'll see if they can take a phone to her so I can talk with her and let her know I care.

Please send up a prayer for her. I think she needs it really badly.
11 x

Gypsy

Re: The Lost is Found!

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Pat has been located! After about 2 hours of calling I located her in one of the smaller hospitals one county over. She does have Covid19. She is in quarantine in an ICU unit, and her prognosis is very guarded--but she is still with us. I could not get much information due to privacy laws, but a very kind nurse suggested that the outcome should be more certain in a few days and that I should call back then. THEY asked ME if I had any way to contact her son (Ted or Thad-not sure) as they called the number Pat gave them when she was admitted --and get this--he didn't pick up the phone. Well surprise surprise. They had called a couple more times with the same result so they asked me if he might be out of town or sick himself. As I was pretending to be a cousin I let that one slide with an "I don't know"-- which of course I really don't.

As far as I am concerned her son had better either be very sick himself or vacationing in the Hubs of HeII!!!!

If she is better in a few days I'll see if they can take a phone to her so I can talk with her and let her know I care.

Please send up a prayer for her. I think she needs it really badly.
@JewelryQueen

I'm so glad you found her 💕💕💕 I hope that she recovers and that you and Sissy are being extra vigilant especially now that you know you have been exposed. Please enjoy your weekend but be careful. Happy Easter to both you & Sissy 💕💕💕 -Gypsy
6 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JQ, thank you for that good news.
When you found Pat that day and saw
how long that she had been down and
alone. You were so compassionate to
get her a drink, her meds, and the
opportunity to have a quick word with
her son before you knew what you must
do, call 911.

I am glad you found her again and that
she is getting the care that she needs
and if you get to speak with her before
too long, you will surely be a blessing.

I shall pass on the mention of her
offspring.

Love ya, JQ and Sissy,
Have a Blessed Easter.

q
6 x

Margaret

Post by Margaret » 4 years ago

@jewelryQueen
You are quiet the investigator. Thank you for letting us know you have located Pat.
Easter is getting better. Thank you God.
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen

Thank goodness you found her, perseverance paid off! Add successful detective to your resume!

So glad she is fighting to live & I'm sure a kind word from you (if allowed) will give her the edge to beat this! (Shame on her son)

I'm so glad you had the wisdom to protect yourself when you found her & I can only imagine how relieved you are to have found her again. Now you can rest easier.

Glad you had a nice birthday!
Happy Easter to you & Sissy! ❤
6 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Jewelry Queen, you are the best!
Happy belated Birthday 🎂 to you..and Happy Easter 🐣 too.
So glad that you found your friend...God give her the strength to pull through this awful 🦠
Virus.
Three cheers to the Heroic Jewelry Queen...please take care. ❤️
5 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

That is the most awesome news! I hope the nurse gave Pat the message you found her..twice!! Prayers she will recover and YOU DON"T come down with it! A miraculous Easter blessing!
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am so happy you found her and hopefully they will let you talk to her so that she knows someone cares. Her son is a jerk, I can not post what I would like to call him. You are a compassionate and loving person to put yourself at risk to save another, that is a hero in my book. Stay safe my friend.
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I am thrilled beyond words that you found Pat. I hate that she has this damned virus. Hopefully the nurses told her about you and this ups her fighting spirit. I cannot for the life if me figure what is up with her kin. I will say extra prayer for her. I'm happy she's in guarded condition as opposed to critical. That gives us a lot of hope for her recovery.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Angelflutter

It really made my day to locate Pat. I would think the nurses told her I called, and since I have a very unusual name she would know it was me. The "cousin" part might have thrown her tho. Hope she didn't blow my cover!

I am keeping positive thoughts about her condition.... even though I think she is very ill--she is a stubborn ole' coot like me with a strong will to live.

All I can do is pray at this point and that I will do.

And I would still advise her son to run hard and run fast should we cross paths, as time has not diluted my dislike for him one little bit.
4 x