Reviews

Gem Lover

Reviews

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I noticed that some people will review an item and only give it one star but then write how nice it is and how they love it so I thought I would let those know who are not sure how the stars work what they are. One star would be the lowest for an item that is bad and you hate it and five star being the best so just look at it as if it were 1-5 one being the worse and 5 being the best.
4 x

Teachergirl

Re: Reviews

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

Actually I'm surprised they posted the one star review. I've posted several 3 star reviews and they are never posted. I don't trust their reviews. About 98% of the items ha e 5 star reviews which common sense would say is impossible!
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

I've never noticed that there is a place to review. Is that for all items? To check before you buy? Guess I have been missing out, A LOT!!!
2 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I've seen that so many times lately. I don't think some people understand that 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest. I check the reviews to see what others say about the item. If most or all the reviews are low stars and they give a good response to why the item is bad, I won't buy or bid on that item. Shop LC should indicate one is the lowest and five is a highest in the review area. This confusion would be gone then.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

True. People putting 1-Star review while writing a positive feedback is confusing. 5-Star review means positive and 1-Star review is negative. When you do a review on Amazon, for example, you press 1-Star and the meaning came out as “Poor” and 5-Star as “Excellent”. I think Shop LC should do the same.
2 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 4 years ago

Shoplc never posts bad reviews. So, if the post has a good review but one star they post.But if the post has a bad review , no matter how many stars you put, even 5 , they don't post it.It happened to me every time. So, look up several ratings for the items you choose just to get an idea but don't take it for granted. Than make your research for their value with Google before you risk your money and Never buy expansive items before a deep research.
2 x