Where's the jewelry????

Kittycat

Where's the jewelry????

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

What happened to shop LC being mostly a jewelry channel? Every time I put it on,there's hand sanitizer, masks etc. I know the factories are closed but I thought they have millions of dollars of inventory, maybe they shouldn't have had that clearance recently. I know people need these other items but I would think if they have been watching they would have bought them by now since they are aired multiple times a day and for such lengthy presentations. just saying.Please give us more of the jewelry that we look forward too. No high end either. Most places offer delivery also so people can get essential items and not leave the house. I'm glad they are donating these masks though. Please more jewelry and less long presentations on non- jewelry items.
11 x

Harlequin

Re: Where's the jewelry????

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I am also ready to see some jewelry new jewelry but it may be they can’t get it shipped out of China or India or wherever it comes from because of this virus but then again they got the masks sanitizers so I’m ready for some new jewelry😊
2 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I agree, when I first started shopping with shoplc, I couldnt get enough. Every day there was jewelry show, sometimes two. I used to be so excited and couldn't wait. It was intriguing and thrilling to see all the quartz. Thulite, stichite, fluorite and all the different sapphires. Just all the beautiful well made pieces I have so many complete sets of beautiful exciting jewelry. It made my day to watch these shows and to get peices of jewelry I've never heard of.
And then we have now. Tuesday under 10.00 and over, thursday lifestyle, friday under 10.00 and saturday a smackdown of repeated stones. I look at the program if it doesnt interests me I don't watch the channel. I know alot of us that have been longtime faithful shoppers are dwindling down. Not sure what direction your going. But if it continues in this direction you will loose me as your customer
8 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Amen kitty cat. I’m so tired of shoplc pharmacy! I don’t know about anyone else but I hear and read about this stuff 24/7. Give us a break from the worry of this microbe and show us something beautiful. Please.
10 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Since I am finally back to work I want to buy JEWELRY again but not under $10 or high - end. Something in the $40- $99. price range.
5 x

Brian

Post by Brian » 4 years ago

I ordered for a ring since yesterday and haven't got a tracking number yet. I want to use this ring to propose to my fiance on Saturday. I hope you guys won't disappoint me.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Brian wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered for a ring since yesterday and haven't got a tracking number yet. I want to use this ring to propose to my fiance on Saturday. I hope you guys won't disappoint me.
Hello Brian,

We don't want to disappoint can we have the order information to danielle.jackson@shoplc.com so we can see what's going on?
3 x