Friday (4/17) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (4/17) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

T.G.I.F.
🤗 Good Morning All 🤗

Here's to all of us who made it through another week of faking adulthood 😂

🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜

I TRULY HOPE THAT EACH OF YOU ARE RESTED AND WISH THAT PEACE AND WELL BEING HAVE BLESSED YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES. 🙏

🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜🦋💜

☕☕☕ COFFEES ON ! ☕☕☕

They say you are suppose to drink at least eight glasses of water a day, which is great advice and I do that first thing every morning.....course I do that AFTER I've run the water over some dry roasted beans that have been properly filtered and brewed 😂☕😂 THAT DOES COUNT !!!!! RIGHT ? ?
Whew 😅 good I was worried there for a minute 😁 😁😁 😁 😁 😁
So grab your cup and sit down and join me.

No kitten news 😟 and still havent seen Sissy at all. I have to believe she is FINE and I think the little grey kitty also is a girl.....and I think shes a little hussy 🙀 Yep shes looking pretty plump
Oh I wish we had a catch and release program here there are so many strays that should be spayed /neutered. Saber kitty is getting better and even seems to be gaining some of his weight back in addition to his food I've been giving him Milk Replacement Plus, it's for kittens but the extra nutrients seemed like a good idea. Its abit expensive but worth it I think 🥰

Heres a little bit of funny before I start my day......
Two women met for the first time since high school.
One asked the other, "You were always so organized in school, did you manage to live a well planned life ?"

"Yes" said her friend. ' My first marriage was to a millionaire; my second marriage was to an actor; my third was to a preacher and my fourth a undertaker."

Her friend then asked , "What do those marriages have to do with a well planned life?"

She smiled and answered....
"One for the money , two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go." 😂😂😂

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AND DONT FORGET TO FIND YOUR GROOVE AND DANCE 💃 💕💃

GYPSY 🦋💜🦋 ((((HUGS))))
6 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Friday (4/17) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for starting the day out right!
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Always love and appreciate your coffee posts! Starts that day out right. Thank you for continuing to do this! SLC should consider hiring you in their social media department! :lol:
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Always love and appreciate your coffee posts! Starts that day out right. Thank you for continuing to do this! SLC should consider hiring you in their social media department! :lol:
😂😂😂😂 thank you H4T !!!!
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
We can always count on you for the purrrrrfect cuppa coffee or two or three or.....☕☕☕☕!!!
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Well since the State can be late so can I. (Here ya go Hollie)

State of Washington Covid 19 Update for 4/17/20

number of confirmed cases--11,445... number who shuffled off this mortal coil--603

(Note: I use either our State figures or the CDC figures depending on which one appears most current)
3 x