Free shipping- NOT!!

Jo

Free shipping- NOT!!

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I tried several times to take advantage of the 31% off with free shipping on orders over $65. The system would show me I had free shipping then on the final screen it would change to overnight shipping. It shows a message that says shipping was changed due to shipping address (or something to that effect). I would then get a $79 shipping charge!!! I had to cancel the order. Very frustrating!!!! I wound up buying nothing!
4 x

Bella

Re: Free shipping- NOT!!

Post by Bella » 4 years ago

This same exact thing happened to me last weekend. I also ended up buying nothing!
3 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

I saw 31% off $65.00 free ship, I check out the items, nothing there worth the 65.00, so glad I did not order. Shame some people would have missed that and got charged. I always check and double check my orders. :? :? :shock: :shock:
4 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

I was trying to buy multiple items. Everything was fine until the confirmation screen. It showed free shipping until the order was confirmed. I canceled it immediately! Their software is really buggy. I'm a software developer by profession and I see lots of problems with their site. I just put up with it, but I should probably report the problems I find.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yep....they still dont have that fixed. Happened to me last time also. Would show free shipping all the way through till it came to the final screen then it added shipping plus tax on the shipping.....not gonna play those games of SLC taking our payments then we have to wait for refunds back to our accounts IT needs to get on the ball and FIX THIS ISSUE
No Excuse for this to happen SLC you are losing sales and long time customers
6 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 4 years ago

I understand the frustration. I'm still waiting for a response to my inquiry on my the 40% coupon they mailed to me will not work on anything; I'm following the restrictions, etc., I even selected a pair of earrings pictured on the coupon and I always get the error that I've selected something not eligible for the discount. Every item I tried applying it to gave me same error message. I posted here and got a moderator acknowledgement but no resolution. I tried calling during a weekday and it said my wait time would be 38 minutes. UGH.
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

I am very sorry to hear this issue has been happening, and our teams would like to get to the bottom of this and resolve the error. If possible please email the information of the error you experienced, when it happened/what screen you were on when the error occurred, and any screenshots you may have regarding the error to our email at customerservice@shoplc.com so that we can work with our tech staff in getting this error resolved. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or confusion caused during this!
1 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 4 years ago

Thank you for the response. I'll send details when this happens again. One thing that needs to happen for sure is a good explanation on your web site describing how the discounts and free shipping work. It seems the rules constantly change (kind of like the prices). For example: When you have a 30% discount on orders over $65. Is that $65 for the current price listed or $65 after the discount is applied? If it's after the discount is applied that means we have to do our own calculations when we're trying to order multiple items. That's not very user friendly.
3 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 4 years ago

Sea_Hag wrote:
4 years ago
I understand the frustration. I'm still waiting for a response to my inquiry on my the 40% coupon they mailed to me will not work on anything; I'm following the restrictions, etc., I even selected a pair of earrings pictured on the coupon and I always get the error that I've selected something not eligible for the discount. Every item I tried applying it to gave me same error message. I posted here and got a moderator acknowledgement but no resolution. I tried calling during a weekday and it said my wait time would be 38 minutes. UGH.
So, full disclosure, I finally got a 40% discount code. I ended up going to Shop LC Facebook page and posting about the problem (nicely) and had an answer pretty quickly. I was finally able to use the discount. Thank you, Shop LC!
3 x