Saturday (4/18) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Saturday (4/18) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Saturday
3:30 am
🏵🌺🌻🌸🌼💮🏵🌺🌻🌸🌼💮🏵🌺🌻🌸🌼💮

There are prayers all around as this virus hits closer and closer to home to each of us. Vicky you and your family were on ALL of our minds and we are SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS this just doesn't get any easier for anyone. We are all so stressed and worried about our own families and friends, so many around the world are fighting the virus, many thankfully are recovering, so many healthcare workers under duress putting themselves out there for all of us. Prayers will continue and WE WILL WIN THIS WAR AGAINST THIS VIRUS 💜🙏💜

🏵💮🌼🌸🌻🌺🏵💮🌼🌸🌻🌺🏵💮🌼🌸🌻🌺

SATURDAY IN THE PARK I THINK IT WAS .....

Oh wait that was a months ago. Didn't we all use to love the first day of the weekend ? YES ! We used to...We'd be celebrating the first day of the
weekend. We'd be be at the park, the beach or even the mall ! No school - No boss FREE AND EASY ! Staying out late at the movies or the clubs, remember date night 💕 and simply sleeping late after 💕

Oh the memories.... Now by the weekend most parents are looking for places to hide from their children, we've cleaned so much our houses smell like disinfectant or we're at the point where we JUST DON'T CARE and the place simply smells 😳 We are sitting by our windows with our noses pressed up against the window panes simply praying we see another human walk or drive by !!!!

Now days our Saturdays , GEEZE what am I saying,
everyday we are filled with excitement at just the thought of going somewhere outside ! Simple scavenger hunts to the grocery can fill you with anticipation of - "What will I find ? Will I get lucky today ?" This past Tueaday I blogged ( yes I've been told I am a blogger now) about it being Taco Tuesday and my efforts to make it happen and in the end how disappointed I was when the dream didnt happen
I went to the store and I stood in line with my mask and gloves but came away with only a pkg of hamburger meat and pkg of tortillas 😢 No tacos for me except the ones I renamed BLAH TACOS just meat and tortillas.....
Yeah, I ate them all the time trying to keep Taco Tuesday memories alive by staring at old grocery receipts and the items listed on them.....
Toilet paper, paper towels, lysol and bleach {SIGH} ☹lettuce,
tomatoes, avocados,.sour cream,.cheese, coffee...
WAIT....WHAT......COFFEE ?!?
I'VE GOT COFFEE ! !
Well Happy Dance 💃 here come on in and sit down let's have a cup let's find our smile WE'VE GOT THIS

-Gypsy 💕(((HUGS)))
8 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Saturday (4/18) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Gypsy

Glory be!! I was worried I wouldn't get any coffee with my portion of blahs this morning. God Bless you for continuing our morning meeting even if it is almost in the afternoon. I for one really appreciate you continuing this particularly on the weekends when I am out of touch with "the other side". Keep on keeping on!
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy

Glory be!! I was worried I wouldn't get any coffee with my portion of blahs this morning. God Bless you for continuing our morning meeting even if it is almost in the afternoon. I for one really appreciate you continuing this particularly on the weekends when I am out of touch with "the other side". Keep on keeping on!
@JewelryQueen

💕Hey -Hope you and Sissy are having a great visit see ya when you get back💕 -Gypsy 💜💜
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

That's our GYPSY! Always ready to start our morning (or afternoon) with a cuppa coffee & a reason to reflect, think of others or laugh out loud.

@Gypsy
May we always find our reason to Happy Dance 💃even if we must search deeper some days than others!💞

JQ
Hope you & Sissy are having a wonderful weekend!💞

Love to the Tribe!💞
3 x

Wiselady

Post by Wiselady » 3 years ago

I was worried too JQ. Looking for Gypsy's blog this morning now here it is afternoon, found her.. Thank You so much Gypsy! love having coffee with you.. 😉
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

<3
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy
Hello! I tried to post hours ago, a thread looking for you since your morning coffee post hadn't shown up yet. Don't know what happened to it, I'd gotten a confirmation waiting for approval. Hmmm.

You're such a bright spot to begin my day. The days have gotten so long, just waiting for things to get back to normal. At least as much to normal as we can ever be. I just want to get out into the world again. I've forgotten what fun is!!!
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy
Hello! I tried to post hours ago, a thread looking for you since your morning coffee post hadn't shown up yet. Don't know what happened to it, I'd gotten a confirmation waiting for approval. Hmmm.

You're such a bright spot to begin my day. The days have gotten so long, just waiting for things to get back to normal. At least as much to normal as we can ever be. I just want to get out into the world again. I've forgotten what fun is!!!
0 x

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly » 3 years ago

Re : Bluetooth Scales.
For those of you who may have purchased the Bluetooth scales they sold last year and may be experiencing a problem , I think I know what it is.
I do not weigh as often as I should.
At first the scales worked great.
Today I could not get the app to open. It seems , unless you allow them not only to access your location , unless you allow them access to your emails and messaging , as well as your phone calls , it will not work. I suppose you could go in allow them access and weigh , then go back and block access , but this is soo
wrong.
The only thing I have purchased from Shop LC
since December was masks. This was because I could not find them any where else. Hopefully , I will get them when they say I will , but this thing with the scales, does not reinstate my faith in Shop LC. As I said , I know this not Shop LC's fault, but I would not buy anything that has Bluetooth features.
There is no reason why a company needs access to your phone calls.
If you have doubts go to your app store and Look for Ok Ok. Read reviews.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

--
Washington State Covid19 Update for 04/18/20

Last reported as 11,802 confirmed cases---624 deaths

Slowing somewhat especially in light of many more tests being done daily. Keep up the good work Washingtonians with the social distancing.

Unable to contact Pat's nursing staff today for an update on her condition. I believe there is less staff on the weekends. Just a guess on my part. I am going with no news is good news.
3 x