Monday (4/20) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Monday (4/20) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Monday 🥰

🌻🐸🏵🌻🐸🏵🌻🐸🏵🌻🐸🏵🌻🐸🏵🌻🐸🏵

3:15 am cst
Yep, Monday has come around again. But it's all good because this Monday morning is sponsored by COFFEE !! So let's leap frog into our week !!

🏵🐸🌻🐸🏵🐸🌻🐸🏵🐸🌻🐸🏵🐸🌻🐸🏵🐸

As I always do I wish for each of you health and blessings for the day. And pray that you and your family stay healthy and enjoy restful and peaceful lives 💙🙏💙

☕ 🍩 ☕ COFFEES ON ☕ 🍩 ☕

At my house life without coffee can be down right scary 😬 I simply need my daily liquid hug it's my hand warmer and mood changing ,character builder 🤗 So since it is Monday I've made our coffee super strong this morning, and even added some sweet treats 🍩
I mean...

You WERE good this weekend right ?? You ate your veggies and got your workouts in. Housework and laundry caught up and kids are back in " virtual school" so today can be for you ! YOUR "CHEAT DAY" 😂🤣😂 So go ahead grab your mug and I'll fill it up for you !
[clink] ☕ ☕[clink] and here's your treat 🍩🍩🍩 !! Do you need Cream ? Sugar ? Come on let's enjoy !

☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩

Where I live the management had exterminators come but with all that's going on they were not allowed to spray inside our apartments only the grounds. The extra dry warm weather has made it a horrible breeding ground for fleas. They get inside from our shoes and clothes just from walking down to the mailboxes. And since I now refuse to use any chemical treatments (the one I used was labeled ALL NATURAL) on my kittys, every 4 to 5 days I'm giving them oatmeal baths( THEY CURRENTLY HATE ME 😢) and vacuuming constantly. I dont feed the strays close to my entry and I am spraying outside, my patio and front entry. I am winning the battles and hope to win the flea war 😟😟 WISH ME LUCK

By the way dancing counts as daily exercise 😉 So shake your "booty" LETS HAPPY DANCE !! 💃💕💃💕 and have a great week!

Gypsy 💜💕💜💕(((HUGS)))
8 x

CJM

Re: Monday (4/20) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Good morning Gypsy! I hope you have a wonderful day today. Hope you win the flea fight. I hate those little blood suckers! I’m with you; I just finished my second cup of coffee with my sweet treat 😃. I inherited that from my Mom. So here’s to ya! I pray you and everyone has a wonderful day! I’ll try to dance later after my 3rd cup of coffee!
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Windex works great on killing fleas. You can spray it on virtually anything. Of course not your pets. On yourself yes. 😁 💗 I hope it gets better fast. 💗 I have to put some coffee on now. I need it. Lol 🙄😊😁 I'm trying to stay up and not go back to bed. Hope everyone has a great day!!! 😊💗
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

--
Washington State Covid19 Update for 4/20/20

So it appears my guess about the cases being entered incorrectly was wrong. They found 190 cases that were tested here but were out of state residents so they discounted them.

Confirmed cases--12,111 (not counting visitors) --Deaths 643

The nurses dodged my inquiry after Pat today with "We cannot give that information at this time." Don't know if the creepy son blew my cousin story/cover or what, but now I am more concerned than ever. It is the pits.
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
--
Washington State Covid19 Update for 4/20/20

So it appears my guess about the cases being entered incorrectly was wrong. They found 190 cases that were tested here but were out of state residents so they discounted them.

Confirmed cases--12,111 (not counting visitors) --Deaths 643

The nurses dodged my inquiry after Pat today with "We cannot give that information at this time." Don't know if the creepy son blew my cousin story/cover or what, but now I am more concerned than ever. It is the pits.
JQ
There's nothing good about your post & I wish things weren't so grim.

Hope & pray there will be no need for COVID-19 updates soon.🙏

Maybe you caught nurse having a bad moment or just an uncaring one. Hope you get a different one next time you call & are able to get update on Ms Pat..that will be good!
4 x