Masks

Kittycat

Masks

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Seems every time I turn it on they have masks on, just got home from work and what's on? Masks.
8 x

Harlequin

Re: Masks

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Kitty cat. The masks have been on a couple Times today but you also missed all the high end jewelry again today that no one can afford during this time of crisis this is a SLC anymore they’ve turned it to SHC. Shop. high cost😒
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Seems every time I turn it on they have masks on, just got home from work and what's on? Masks.
Hi Kittycat!
Are you liking your new job ok?
Hope so!
6 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I like the work but not the hours,way to long. I am off today, I'm glad because yesterday I worked from 8:15 to 6:45 and no break! I thought we would have shorter hours due to the Pandemic, we are not busy. I don't know how I will do it once we get busy again. I've never worked more then 8 hrs a day ever even when I was younger and I am over 50. Tomorrow is 9+ hrs. Thank goodness it's only 2-3 days. I guess I will take it day by day.
7 x

Tammy

Post by Tammy » 4 years ago

They mighr be showing masks again and they sell people need them they are doing what is needed by people who can't get out and but them like myself yes they had on jewlery high end maybe but also afforable jewlery also along with excerise stuff like mats weights ect also handbags they have also donated masjs ect to states in need like here in Fla if you don't need masks go to web page check out the lower priced jewlery ShopLc is doing a great job Tamera DB Fla
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I like the work but not the hours,way to long. I am off today, I'm glad because yesterday I worked from 8:15 to 6:45 and no break! I thought we would have shorter hours due to the Pandemic, we are not busy. I don't know how I will do it once we get busy again. I've never worked more then 8 hrs a day ever even when I was younger and I am over 50. Tomorrow is 9+ hrs. Thank goodness it's only 2-3 days. I guess I will take it day by day.
@Kittycat
That's alot of hours. I know time crawls when you're not busy. Hopefully when business picks up..time will fly by for you!

My last job was at a car dealership & us 4 gals in the office decided to each handle one Saturday every month by ourselves so that everyone's weekend wasn't always ruined. 8-6 was a long day when it was my turn & since someone needed to be there..my lunch was brought to me.

Hope it gets easier for you. Maybe they'll hire more people when things get back to normal & your hours won't be sooo long.💞
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
Pandemic or no pandemic it is illegal to require someone to work those hours without a break. Just so you know. Now how wise it is to raise this issue on a brand new job may be a different issue altogether.
6 x