Tuesday (4/21) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Tuesday (4/21) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

GOOD MORNING TUESDAY !!
3:55 am. cst
🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋

💕ALWAYS REMEMBER TO FORGET THE TROUBLES THAT PASS YOUR WAY - BUT NEVER FORGET THE BLESSINGS THAT COME EACH DAY --- YOU KNOW YOU ARE BLESSED.....YOU'RE READING THIS WHICH MEANS....THE WORLD DID NOT END WHILE YOU SLEPT ! 💕

🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋

Success at age 4...not piddling in you pants
Success at age 12..having friends
Success at age 17..having drivers license
Success at age 35..having money
Success at age 50..still have money
Success at age 70..still have drivers license
Success at age 75..still have friends
Success at age 80..NOT piddling your pants

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Come On ...Let's have our COFFEE ☕☕☕

For me today is going to mean a trip to the laundromat 😖 Oh Yay 😖 not exactly my idea of a fun day. But hopefully it wont be crowded and my favorite washer will be free....OMG 😳 the highlight of my day is my "favorite washing machine" Boy do I need out of the house !!!!!
I accidentally left the food bowl out all night and no one came by 🤔 😟 But on a good note , I'm making great progress with the flea issue, several days now and no pests in my vacuum canister 🤗 and kittys are coming up flea free when given thier baths. Saber is improving every day. He still needs some special LOVING 💜💜 But
was playing yesterday!

So I'm going to have my coffee...its time to make another pot ☕☕ I've been up for quite a bit now
So when you are ready or.....see this post, grab your cup and join me ☕☕☕🥰🥰

Here's a parting thought....LAUGHING IS GOOD EXERCISE, ITS LIKE JOGGING ON THE INSIDE 🤗 Dont forget your HAPPY DANCE 💕💃💕💃💕💃

Love & (((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

Blossom

Re: Tuesday (4/21) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
GOOD MORNING TUESDAY !!
🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋

💕ALWAYS REMEMBER TO FORGET THE TROUBLES THAT PASS YOUR WAY - BUT NEVER FORGET THE BLESSINGS THAT COME EACH DAY --- YOU KNOW YOU ARE BLESSED.....YOU'RE READING THIS WHICH MEANS....THE WORLD DID NOT END WHILE YOU SLEPT ! 💕

🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

For me today is going to mean a trip to the laundromat 😖 Oh Yay 😖 not exactly my idea of a fun day. But hopefully it wont be crowded and my favorite washer will be free....OMG 😳 the highlight of my day is my "favorite washing machine" Boy do I need out of the house !!!!!
I accidentally left the food bowl out all night and no one came by 🤔 😟 But on a good note , I'm making great progress with the flea issue, several days now and no pests in my vacuum canister 🤗 and kittys are coming up flea free when given thier baths. Saber is improving every day. He still needs some special LOVING 💜💜 But
was playing yesterday!

So I'm going to have my coffee...its time to make another pot ☕☕ I've been up for quite a bit now

Here's a parting thought....LAUGHING IS GOOD EXERCISE, ITS LIKE JOGGING ON THE INSIDE 🤗 Dont forget your HAPPY DANCE 💕💃💕💃💕💃

Love & (((HUGS)))-Gypsy
@Gypsy
Another great 'feel good' cuppa coffee! Thank you for sharing & making my morning coffee sooo much better every day!💞
8 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
GOOD MORNING TUESDAY !!
🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋

🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

was playing yesterday!

Love & (((HUGS)))-Gypsy
Thank for your great post.
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Gypsy

I too would like to thank you most sincerely for bringing your uplifting morning messages to this forum. You may not get as many responses that would truly reflect how appreciative many people are.

Thanks again!
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Afternoon ladies and thank you !!!!! If someone reads the posts and they smile or laugh or just simply sit and shake thier heads.....ITS ALL GOOD 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 I TRULY JUST WANT TO TRY AND BRING A LITTLE LAUGH TO EVERYONE. EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE COFFEE☕ OR CATS😻 AND SIMPLY THINK I'M CRAZY 😳🤪 If you've enjoyed the post I'm happy 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

-Gypsy. Love & (((HUGS)))
10 x

JewelryQueen

--
Bum News Betty here again

Washington State Covid19 Update for 4/21/20

Confirmed cases (not including another 122 non-residents tested here)--12,563 Deaths-- 682 and on an upswing (double today from recent days)

Interesting statistic posted --There are 161 persons in ICU with poor prognosis for recovery as of today.

I hate to admit I was a negligent friend today, and did not even attempt to find out the status of my friend Pat. I think I am afraid to hear bad news as she has been in for so long with underlying health issues and in the vulnerable age group. I just do not have a good "feeling" about this and will feel eternally guilty that i did not do more for her.
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
--
Bum News Betty here again

Washington State Covid19 Update for 4/21/20

Confirmed cases (not including another 122 non-residents tested here)--12,563 Deaths-- 682 and on an upswing (double today from recent days)

Interesting statistic posted --There are 161 persons in ICU with poor prognosis for recovery as of today.

I hate to admit I was a negligent friend today, and did not even attempt to find out the status of my friend Pat. I think I am afraid to hear bad news as she has been in for so long with underlying health issues and in the vulnerable age group. I just do not have a good "feeling" about this and will feel eternally guilty that i did not do more for her.
JQ
Please don't beat yourself up about Ms Pat. You did more than others & you cannot be everywhere. If not for you she would have passed all alone. I hope she is still recovering. If it should be her time to go..please know, thanks to your caring, she was not alone.💞
6 x

JewelryQueen

@Blossom

My dear friend, you bring me to tears. I just feel so helpless.. and the not knowing is eating at me more than I can express here. I know I wouldn't be allowed to see her even if I could arrange transportation, but a phone call would be a blessing to both of us.
5 x