Wednesday (4/22) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Wednesday (4/22) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Wednesday
3:35 am. cst

🦋 🦋 May Your Wednesday Be Simply Wonderful 🦋 🦋

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Just simply enjoy everything that you have - stay focused on your dreams - and follow your heart. Rise above the all the everyday drama and negative thoughts. Make less stress your goal for the day !
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

COFFEE ☕☕ 🥰 ☕☕ COFFEE

Have you ever noticed that being an adult can be hard 🤯 which is why, I think I drink so much coffee. Being both bored and caffinated up yesterday, I did some calculating and figured out that during my coffee drinking years (to date) I have drank approximately 32,500 post of coffee 😳😳 YES...I DID THE MATH THREE TIMES 😳🤯🤯
It's no wonder I dont sleep. And then my mind changed lanes and wandered over to thinking about
today being Wednesday and well, I started to feel sorry for Wednesday... I mean it's called " hump day" 😟 Its like the middle child in a family...Its not Monday, so we dont dread it but its certainly not WOOHOO FRIDAY !! And the weekend isnt going to share the spotlight.
Tuesday and Thursday are like fraternal twins and that leaves strange spelled Wednesday 😟. Well on that wierd note...I think I need more coffee 😂😂😂 I've made plenty so if you're ready to join the weirdness of Wednesday and a cup of really strong coffee ☕ ☕ ☕ I've got a cup for you 🤗🤗

There has been no Sissy or kitten sightings 😿😿😿 I did look around a little when I went to check my mail and the only kittys I saw were Sam , Skeeter and Sofie. They were watching a couple of squirrels playing. Saber has improved SO MUCH , his hind legs are healthy pink color, not all red and raw looking and fur is coming back nicely. I'm going to continue with the baths so that they dont have any fleas because they are bad outside. 😻😻😻😻

HOPE YOU HAVE A FABULOUS DAY !!!!

CELEBRATE WEDNESDAY ❤🧡 HAPPY DANCE
💃🧡💃🧡💃🧡💃-Gypsy
10 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Wednesday (4/22) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Happy Wednesday morning @Gypsy and all my Besties, including the Mods ☕️☕️☕️🍩
No good news with my iphone. I feel like a CUP OF SUGAR PLEASE neighbor, borrowing their phone.
This cats claws are out - I know what🍎thinks will be the resolution with the iphone 🤧sometimes brilliant minds dont think alike🤯
Hope all of you and loved ones have a healthy safe wednesday !!
Shout out to @Moderator_Danielle and @Moderator_Preston
They promised me a missing gift box for my Rhapsody pendant, and it was delivered yesterday. Thank you again !!

Love to all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Vicky
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
Saber being better all by itself is enough of a reason to dance! So here I go... Now stop watching... cause I dancing like there is no one looking!
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy!!! ... the best to you each morning!!!

I'm so glad that of allll those pots of coffee ... you share!
Glad Saber is feeling and looking good.

I'm a slow movin' this morning, had to have a slice of toast
to accompany the cuppa coffee, soon I'll be a groovin'.

Love and prayers
8 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
No good news with my iphone. I feel like a CUP OF SUGAR PLEASE neighbor, borrowing their phone.
This cats claws are out - I know what🍎thinks will be the resolution with the iphone 🤧sometimes brilliant minds dont think alike🤯
They promised me a missing gift box for my Rhapsody pendant, and it was delivered yesterday. Thank you again !!

:D :D :D :D
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning Ladies !!!

I have been stuck on the phone most of the morning and now I'm waiting on call backs 😟😟😟😟

I've had to start another pot of coffee ☕☕
And while I've been working my phone I was also respraying inside and I closed off the bedroom from the cats....so now they are acting as if they are being punished and giving me the famous "STINK EYE" It is also super warm and windy here so I've got the a/c on which means they cant go outside on patio...."DOUBLE STINK EYE".

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEDNESDAY
AND VICKY....HOPE THAT PHONE ISSUE GETS RESOLVED SOON 💕💕💕💕💕-Gypsy
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning Wednesday
3:35 am. cst

🦋 🦋 May Your Wednesday Be Simply Wonderful 🦋 🦋

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Just simply enjoy everything that you have - stay focused on your dreams - and follow your heart. Rise above the all the everyday drama and negative thoughts. Make less stress your goal for the day !
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

COFFEE ☕☕ 🥰 ☕☕ COFFEE

Have you ever noticed that being an adult can be hard 🤯 which is why, I think I drink so much coffee. Being both bored and caffinated up yesterday, I did some calculating and figured out that during my coffee drinking years (to date) I have drank approximately 32,500 post of coffee 😳😳 YES...I DID THE MATH THREE TIMES 😳🤯🤯
It's no wonder I dont sleep. And then my mind changed lanes and wandered over to thinking about
today being Wednesday and well, I started to feel sorry for Wednesday... I mean it's called " hump day" 😟 Its like the middle child in a family...Its not Monday, so we dont dread it but its certainly not WOOHOO FRIDAY !! And the weekend isnt going to share the spotlight.
Tuesday and Thursday are like fraternal twins and that leaves strange spelled Wednesday 😟. Well on that wierd note...I think I need more coffee 😂😂😂 I've made plenty so if you're ready to join the weirdness of Wednesday and a cup of really strong coffee ☕ ☕ ☕ I've got a cup for you 🤗🤗

There has been no Sissy or kitten sightings 😿😿😿 I did look around a little when I went to check my mail and the only kittys I saw were Sam , Skeeter and Sofie. They were watching a couple of squirrels playing. Saber has improved SO MUCH , his hind legs are healthy pink color, not all red and raw looking and fur is coming back nicely. I'm going to continue with the baths so that they dont have any fleas because they are bad outside. 😻😻😻😻

HOPE YOU HAVE A FABULOUS DAY !!!!

CELEBRATE WEDNESDAY ❤🧡 HAPPY DANCE
💃🧡💃🧡💃🧡💃-Gypsy
@Gypsy
Good Wednesday Afternoon!

You do indulge in lots of coffee!

I agree, drama should be kept to books & tv. That way it's our choice!

Glad Saber is doing well! You've been a diligent doctor & loving mom. Wish Sissy would make an appearance so we all know she's ok.

Hope your Wednesday is wonderful too!💞
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago

Vicky
My goodness. I wish your phone issue wasn't taking so long to resolve! You certainly have more patience than I would have.

Good luck & hope they fix it soon! So glad you are able to borrow from nice neighbor to keep us updated!💞
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
State of Washington Covid19 Update

So apparently we still have people sneaking into this state to get tested, because the reported amount of confirmed cases has gone down?!?

as reported by the Department of Health

12,494 (?) confirmed cases----692 deaths

Pat's status is still unknown despite numerous phone calls. Sigh
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Good Morning Ladies !!!

I have been stuck on the phone most of the morning and now I'm waiting on call backs 😟😟😟😟

I've had to start another pot of coffee ☕☕
And while I've been working my phone I was also respraying inside and I closed off the bedroom from the cats....so now they are acting as if they are being punished and giving me the famous "STINK EYE" It is also super warm and windy here so I've got the a/c on which means they cant go outside on patio...."DOUBLE STINK EYE".

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEDNESDAY
AND VICKY....HOPE THAT PHONE ISSUE GETS RESOLVED SOON 💕💕💕💕💕-Gypsy
But, kitties STINK EYES are soooo cute.
4 x