Friday (4/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (4/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

🏵Fabulous Friday Is Here🏵

Friday has arrived let's make it the best day yet....ENJOY 🤗

🌷OUR LIVES SHOULD NEVER BE DETERMINED BY WHAT HAPPENS EACH DAY BUT WE REACT TO WHAT HAPPENS🌷

STOP THE REVOLING DOOR -TAKE THE TIME TO ENJOY YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS. EXPRESS AND SHARE YOUR LOVE AND ENTHUSIASM. LIVE YOUR TRUTH.

☕ Coffee is Hot & Strong ☕

The coffee IS ready and I've poured a steaming cup for myself and I'm waiting for you to join me but first I have exciting news.....

🥰🥰🥰 WE HAVE KITTENS !!!! 🥰🥰🥰

Yes... Sissy was here yesterday early in the evening 🤗 I happened to look outside and she was relaxing in the entry, no she didnt have the kittens with her but I could see that shes been nursing and she looks GREAT !! She ate and drank then after abit went back to her babies . So it shouldn't be too long before I see them playing and she brings them around. I admit I was doing "butt wiggles" in my livingroom !!

☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕

So theres coffee and sweet treats ALL AROUND
☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕🍩☕☕

JOIN ME IN DANCING TODAY

💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃 💃

LOVE & (((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

Harlequin

Re: Friday (4/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I love cats, I have 🐱😺😽😿 but one has been in the hospital for two days now😢
3 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best news. I'm so glad she's okay. Can't wait to 'see' the grandcats. I'm going to guess 4 babies. Thank you for letting us know. Must be a huge weight off your mind. Too bad you don't have a teeny tiny camera (kitten-cam) to attach to Sissy. Happy dancing all around! 🐈🐈🐈🐈
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

So glad to hear that Sissy has finally shown her face! Am anxious for the details when she brings them around, am confident that she will.
3 x

Gypsy

Sam wrote:
3 years ago
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best news. I'm so glad she's okay. Can't wait to 'see' the grandcats. I'm going to guess 4 babies. Thank you for letting us know. Must be a huge weight off your mind. Too bad you don't have a teeny tiny camera (kitten-cam) to attach to Sissy. Happy dancing all around! 🐈🐈🐈🐈
@Sam

Yes !!!! I was soooo excited to see her !!!! Wanted to try and follow her but I think she has them stashed pretty close by and dont want her to move them. Of course dont know exactly when she had them but now I'll be on the look out because they be following her and playing !!!! I hope they have little bobbed tails 🥰🥰🥰🥰 you know I'll keep you posted -Gypsy 😻😻😻
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy and all my Besties.
Just borrowed a phone AGAIN😡
Hey Grandma GYPSY😆hope your fur babies come around soon. I was starting to worry about sissy.
Have a great , safe weekend !!
Love to all of the Tribe, Mods and their loved ones ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
8 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Gypsy I'm happy that she came by finally. 😊💗 Harlequin I'll be sending positive healing thoughts to your one kitty. 💗💗💗 Hope everyone has a great day and find some awesome finds!!! I'm going to buy a stainless steel drop necklace. It's only around $10 but I'm super happy about it. 😁💗
5 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi @Gypsy and all my Besties.
Just borrowed a phone AGAIN😡
Hey Grandma GYPSY😆hope your fur babies come around soon. I was starting to worry about sissy.
Have a great , safe weekend !!
Love to all of the Tribe, Mods and their loved ones ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Vicky

Good afternoon Vicky.🥰 glad you were able to borrow a phone....Really hope all is well with you. Hope you get that darn phone of yours fixed and soon !! Stay safe and keep in touch 💕💕💕Gypsy (((HUGS)))
4 x

Gypsy

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy I'm happy that she came by finally. 😊💗 Harlequin I'll be sending positive healing thoughts to your one kitty. 💗💗💗 Hope everyone has a great day and find some awesome finds!!! I'm going to buy a stainless steel drop necklace. It's only around $10 but I'm super happy about it. 😁💗
@Kat

Yes I'm happy Sissy came by too. Was worried about her 🥰🥰🥰🥰 -Gypsy
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

I'm overjoyed that Sissy had her kittens Gypsy and I know you are proud of her!

@Harlequin - I'm sorry to hear about your kitty in the hospital. I hope he or she gets better and returns home soon!

@Vicky - I hope you have a wonderful weekend too! Take care of yourself!
6 x