Friday (4/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Harlequin

Re: Friday (4/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

My little girl kitty😻 gets to come home tomorrow she’s been in the hospital for a few days she’s doing better I know she’s anxious to come home I go see her every day she’s Deaf so she can’t hear me talk to her and I gave her kisses and pat her I know she Hass to be scared one reason being she’s not at home with her sister and brothers and she can’t hear I know she has to be frightened but she will be home tomorrow thank you to all that sent your prayers for her 🤗
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
My little girl kitty😻 gets to come home tomorrow she’s been in the hospital for a few days she’s doing better I know she’s anxious to come home I go see her every day she’s Deaf so she can’t hear me talk to her and I gave her kisses and pat her I know she Hass to be scared one reason being she’s not at home with her sister and brothers and she can’t hear I know she has to be frightened but she will be home tomorrow thank you to all that sent your prayers for her 🤗
That's great news Harlequin to hear your sweet kitty is coming home!

This is a good day for kitties! *High Paw*
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

1 more sleep, then you can go get kittybaby. All will be well and everyone home and happy....Angelflutter
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

--
Determined to follow this thru to the end...which is soon I hope with all my heart

State of Washington Covid19 Update for 4/24/20

12,477 cases have been confirmed in WA---728 persons have died here

455 people are currently hospitalized with confirmed cases---174 of which are in the ICU

No current info has been released on my friend Patricia but she has been hospitalized for an extended period and one nurse hinted the end may be near. This is heartbreaking for me and makes all too real and hits very near home.
4 x