Under $10 sterling silver Friday

Kittycat

Under $10 sterling silver Friday

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I've had the show on for close to 1 1\2 hrs. and haven't seen any sterling silver yet. Did they change the show? I thought it was all day sterling silver jewelry? Just lights, coasters and MORE MASKS.
8 x

CC

Re: Under $10 sterling silver Friday

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Who even bothers watching anymore. While I am all in for helping people obtain masks, hand sanitizer, etc. there is a way to do it without hosts having to show these items and staying on them for hours on end . It's called putting up a small box in the right of the screen wherein these items can continously be shown over and over showing the product , description , price and phone number to call. They can be shown in that box for 24 hours a day if needed.No instructions are even needed as once you receive the product it has instructions ..The products could rotate all day long and only have to be shown by the host for a few minutes every 4 hours of so. Just my opinion only.
12 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
I've had the show on for close to 1 1\2 hrs. and haven't seen any sterling silver yet. Did they change the show? I thought it was all day sterling silver jewelry? Just lights, coasters and MORE MASKS.
Kittycat
I did hear a host say there would be sprinkling of lifestyle & essential items here & there throughout the day.
5 x

Kittycat

What a great idea, maybe they will figure out how to do this!
6 x

GlitzyChick

Post by GlitzyChick » 4 years ago

I am thinking of not watching anymore. Too much talking & not showing the jewelry. Yes, its on display, but the host doesnt put the jewelry on so you can see the size.
Over seeing nothing but masks...every time I turned to LC, it was on the same thing.
I think "Katie" is the only one who shows the jewelry on herself.
Frustrated when I want to see the jewelry & it's not being seen....camera people need to zoom in, can't tell you how many times a host puts on jewelry & the camera people don't even show it!
I don't watch to see the hosts talking & talking & not showing a darn thing.
JTV is much more professional in showcasing the ring, etc on display.
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I was watching the other night and it was a bead necklace with a magnetic clasp and they still did not put it on, how hard is it for the host to put on a magnetic clasp necklace? Gheeshhh.
9 x

Kittycat

Loretta kept calling Prasiolite, Prehnite I sent her a message wonder if she will correct herself.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I love Tennessee. Sometimes I think to myself "where is the host" as they do so much showing of the jewelry.
2 x