Saturday (4/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Saturday (4/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

🤗 Good Morning Happy
Saturday 🤗 let the weekend begin !!

🌷🌼🌸🌻💮🏵🌷🌼🌸💮🌻🌺🏵🌹🌸💮🌻🌷
3:20 am cst
A bad attitude can literally block all the good things from our lives. So don't let attitude stop LOVE, BLESSINGS and HAPPINESS from finding you. Don't be the reason you don't succeed

🌷🏵💮🌻🌸🌹🌺🌼🌷🏵💮🌻🌸🌹🌺🌼🌷🏵

☕☕☕ COFFEE IS ON ! ☕☕☕

☕ ☕ Caffeine is Often what Facilitates our Fundamental Everyday Euphoria
☕ ☕

And on a Saturday a big strong cuppa can taste like absolute 💕 BLISS 💕 so let's get together and enjoy the morning..... Yesterday I made the mistake of turning on a ceiling fan light 😬 found dust bunnies on the ceiling fan and upper walls 😳 so out came the swifter dusters and the walls got cleaned so today "knick knack" dusting is happening & I've gotta lots of "knacks" 😂😂😂 so I'll be a busy bee today ! Whatcha got planned ?? Are you still staying home or do you get to 😷 venture out and brave ⬅️ social distancing ➡️ outside today ❓

Kitties have been to eat this morning but I didn't specifically see Sissy but I'm sure she's been by....she knows where the food is and shes a good mama kitty 🥰🥰 but soon as I see her with her kittens, I'll get a "kitten count" and let everyone know !!!! Till then, enjoy your Saturday and remember...

Dance is the Joy of movement and the heart of life ❤❤❤

Love and (((HUGS))) -Gypsy
10 x

Sam

Re: Saturday (4/24) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

Let's see, Sasha, Sydney, Stormy, Sparky,ummmmmmm......Spud. Now that's a fun name. I have one aptly named Chunk. She's huge. Black and white long hair. She was the runt of the litter of five girls. Was. All the rest are short hair skinnies, Oreo (black and white)Ashley, (gray)Gracie, (another gray) Smudge (solid black)
Momma is also solid black except one little white chest spot. We call her Princess. Not sure why. Thanks for the Sat coffee smiles ..enjoy your day!
6 x

Gypsy

Sam wrote:
3 years ago
Let's see, Sasha, Sydney, Stormy, Sparky,ummmmmmm......Spud. Now that's a fun name. I have one aptly named Chunk. She's huge. Black and white long hair. She was the runt of the litter of five girls. Was. All the rest are short hair skinnies, Oreo (black and white)Ashley, (gray)Gracie, (another gray) Smudge (solid black)
Momma is also solid black except one little white chest spot. We call her Princess. Not sure why. Thanks for the Sat coffee smiles ..enjoy your day!
@Sam

Good MORNING !!! OREO. !!! I named a black & white stray kitty that...then found him a home and his new mama tried to rename him but he wouldnt respond at ALL unless she called him OREO 😂😂😂😂
Hope you have a GREAT SATURDAY !! - GYPSY💕💕💕
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Gypsy, I don't know how at 3:20 in the morning you have such a great attitude, but I sincerely appreciate that
you do. Thank you for your daily uplifting posts every morning.
8 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

My girl 😿 can come home today the vet told me she still has a small fever and a bit of a respiratory infection, any suggestions to weather I should go get her or let her stay till Monday if I bring her home today Saturday then I have to take her back Monday to see if she still has fever. Any suggestions would be helpful please and, Thank you😢
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Love your comment on caffeine!!! I am so addicted.
Last edited by anniebelle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

anniebelle

1 x

anniebelle

1 x

Gypsy

CC wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy, I don't know how at 3:20 in the morning you have such a great attitude, but I sincerely appreciate that
@CC

Coffee !!! Lots and lots of COFFEE !! 😳😂😂 - GYPSY 💕💕
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
CC wrote:
3 years ago
@CC

Coffee !!! Lots and lots of COFFEE !! 😳😂😂 - GYPSY 💕💕
And...
Happy Dancing!💃
5 x