KITTY LAMP

JustaShopper

KITTY LAMP

Post by JustaShopper » 4 years ago

I need a kitty lamp, I missed that auction. Can you order more im trying to win in RISING Auction but they are up to 30.00 right out the gate ! OH NOOOOO's !
1 x

Pookie14

Re: KITTY LAMP

Post by Pookie14 » 4 years ago

there is a blue kitty lamp online now..... hope you see this and god luck <3
Sunday 10/13
1 x

Pookie14

Post by Pookie14 » 4 years ago

Pookie14 wrote:
4 years ago
there is a blue kitty lamp online now..... hope you see this and god luck <3
End Date:October 14th, 2019 09:37:18 AM CT
1 x

Grizzy

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

There’s a kitty lamp in the auction right now with just a couple minutes left!!!
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
I need a kitty lamp, I missed that auction. Can you order more im trying to win in RISING Auction but they are up to 30.00 right out the gate ! OH NOOOOO's !
Good morning,

We apologize that you missed an auction with the kitty lamp. We currently have an ongoing auction for the Blue Kitty Table Lamp (14x4 in) (Item#: 2972475) at https://www.shoplc.com/auction.action/b ... anQfehKiM9. It ends in 10 hours and 58 minutes from now! Thank you for your message and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

JustaShopper

Kitty Lamp

Thank You very much for info on the lamp. I am not a well person so I am on and off for days sometimes. it was truly kind of ypu to give me heads up of auction. I would hope SLC G;obal would reorder for sale.

Thanks Again
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Kitty Lamp

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
4 years ago
Thank You very much for info on the lamp. I am not a well person so I am on and off for days sometimes. it was truly kind of ypu to give me heads up of auction. I would hope SLC G;obal would reorder for sale.

Thanks Again
Thank you so much for your message. It was absolutely my pleasure to assist you!
1 x

sassygirl

Post by sassygirl » 4 years ago

I have ordered 3 lamps and 2 came broken so make sure the mailman kmows its fragile and try to call the customer service # to make sure it doesnt come broken.The lamp is also only about 15 inches tall.I only used them as a accent lamp next to my bed :)
1 x

MilfordsMrFixIt

Post by MilfordsMrFixIt » 4 years ago

They come and go! Here's one that's listed right now:
https://www.shoplc.com/auction.action/b ... a4XbEZKi00
FROM the $1 auction link, just keep typing "LAMP" in the search....you'll get one.
2 x

JustaShopper

Thank you very much, I will put in lamp. I have a daughter who loves cat things Its such a cute kitty lamp, I have the rectangle 3 Stage Touch Dimmer Silvertone crystal(glass) Table Lamp on my nightstand . And I really like and sometime would like to get the mosaic Turkish style table lamp.
I will keep trying. Good Luck to all of you on your auctions as well.
1 x