Masks for those in need

Moderator_Danielle

Masks for those in need

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 7 months ago

Hello Everyone,

Shop LC would like to extend free masks to you, your family or your friends who are in need of masks and cannot afford to pay for them. If you know of someone in need, please call our customer service team at 877-899-0078 and speak to one of our agents. Please understand that we will do our best to fulfill your request, and our donations are free while quantities last. Although we don't anticipate any issues, we are receiving many requests and will prioritize your request in the order that it was received

Regards,

Customer Service
12 x

Tammy

Re: Masks for those in need

Post by Tammy » 7 months ago

I think ShopLc are helping everyone they can I respect all they are doing not many company's are suppling masks or everyone has sold out I have ordered extra for my husband and the 3 other guys that work with him one being my soninlaw I cant go out because of Lung/Heart problems so my husband or daughter do shopping ect I'm not use to people doing these things I'm the one that usually do the shopping ect or get our Hurricane itmes we need living here in Fla So Thanks for having the itmes I can order fir my family God Bless ShopLc Family And Thank You For All You Are Doing Tamera DB Fla
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 7 months ago

It is awesome that you are doing this for those in need. Just hope you don't allow anyone to abuse this opportunity. Thanks!
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 7 months ago

It is awesome that you are doing this for those in need. Just hope you don't allow anyone to abuse this opportunity. Thanks!
Last edited by anniebelle 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 7 months ago

Credit where credit is due. Thank you very much Shop for donating. Realizing that there are those who 1.) Don't watch shop for whatever reason. ( maybe elderly or unable to afford cable package that carries it etc...) 2.) Can't afford masks or unable to find masks to purchase.thank you for realizing that there are people in need OTHER than paying customers. When folks have been jobless and no income coming in...they are going to buy food for their families and masks become secondary. Sad as that is because of the risks to them, their families and the public in general. While I am at it, I again want to thank ShopLCFor the many donations of masks to hospitals and other front line workers. Please continue the good work for as long as the horrible pandemic continues.
10 x

geminigirl

Post by geminigirl » 7 months ago

That is extremely generous! Thank you Shop LC for all that you do to bring joy!!
11 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 7 months ago

@Moderator_Danielle Thank you so very much for doing this for those in need, it is very thoughtful and caring.
10 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 7 months ago

Thank you, I have a auto immune condition plus I'm on two meds that weaken immune system. I'll call because I I cant find them anywhere.
10 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 7 months ago

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
10 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 7 months ago

@Danielle

Our small rural hospital was closed due to lack of PPE. I will contact them and see if masks will remedy the situation and get back to you. Thank you and the powers that be at SLC for this more than generous offer.
10 x