Ms Pat is no longer with us

JewelryQueen

Ms Pat is no longer with us

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Patricia S. is deceased. Apparently she died two days ago. I do not know if the nursing staff took pity on me, or just no longer wanted to field my daily calls.

Today when I called they said "Patricia is no longer with us." I asked if she had been transferred to a rehab or nursing home and they said, "No, you don't understand, she is NO LONGER WITH US." Then they asked, again, if I know of any other way to contact her son. I did not, but have since come up with a plan to try and search the public records to see if I can find the address to his home. I believe he owns his own home and since this is a small town... if I am successful I will ask the police chief to notify him. Not sure of the son's first name other than it starts with a T but how many "S's" can there be?

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your love, support and prayers. I can say no more.
13 x

Gypsy

Re: Ms Pat is no longer with us

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen

Dear JQ - I am so sorry I know she was a close and dear friend of yours. I know you are broken hearted but I believe she always knew how much you cared. I pray that you find comfort in that knowledge. Please know that I will have you in my thoughts and prayers today.💔💔 🙏💔💔 love you my friend-- Gypsy
12 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

I am so sorry you found out this way. Please accept my sincere condolences, I am sorry for your loss.
10 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

If he is the only child Miss Pat has he will eventually have to come around to get things out of her home give him his little talk then😡
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

Thank you so much my friend. Please let the other girls know.

I am sure she gave it the valiant fight. It helps to know she is at peace now and with our Father in heaven.
11 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Dear JewelryQueen,

Your friendship, concern and love for Ms. Patricia transcends time and it will never be irrelevant. You were her good friend before this tragedy - remember those times first. You found her (thankfully), helped her and I believe she is now in a place to know it all and without hesitation, she is sending you her love, appreciation and friendship from heaven.

My heart hurts for you and with you dear JQ. I will pray that your pain eases with God's love for you.

<3
12 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen

JQ
I'm so sorry.
I know you would have done more for her during her hospital stay if circumstances had allowed. You managed to do more than her own son.

I think your idea to find him will work.

Again I'm so sorry. Please find peace in your heart that you cared & she knew that. I love you JQ. 🙏🙏
11 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Sending positive healing thoughts your way. 💗💗💗
10 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

I am so sad and so sorry for your loss.
8 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

JQ, I am so sorry to hear that Pat passed away. You did what you could. I am sure Pat is in a way better place and has spoken of you kindly to the Father. She will now guide you and be your protector just as you were hers. I hope someone is able to find her son and notify him. I find it hard to believe that during her hospitalization that he had not contacted the hospital and left his information to them so they could inform him of changes in her condition. Sad !!!
10 x