Monday (4/27) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Monday (4/27) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Monday Morning

🐠🐚🐟🦀🐡🐌🐬🐠🐚🐟🦀🐡🐌🐬🐠🦀🐚🐡
2:45am cst
DANCE WITH THE WAVES IT WILL BRING HAPPINESS YOUR WAY ! LET THE RHYTHM SET YOUR SOUL FREE AND BREATHE AGAIN !

🐟🐚🦀🐠🐬🐌🐡🐟🐚🦀🐠🐬🐌🐡🐟🐚🦀🐠

☕☕☕ I made the coffee this morning and have been enjoying it while doing my morning chores , the second pot however, is going to be for my ☕ thermos to take with me. You see, they've open the beach back up where I live and I hear the seagulls and sunrise calling my name. Yes , there are still some restrictions , we have to wear masks 😷 😳 makes little sense, but that's apparently the rule. And you can't play any group games 😳 and must maintain social distancing ......kind of takes the fun completely out of the beach but I'm still gonna go. I'm going to walk along the dunes and enjoy the 🌊 surf, 🏖 sand, 🌞 🕶 sunshine, and the sounds 🤗🤗 I need my soul recharged.....its been way too long. So I'm going to finish up chores and take care of all my kittys and then head out to so I'll be there to watch the sunrise 🌅

☕🦀☕🐠☕🐬☕🐌☕🐡☕

So...I wish for each of you A GLORIOUS MONDAY & I hope you enjoy your coffee this morning. If you're on the "live cams" I'm the one DANCING !!!!!! Find your happy place and DANCE WITH ME 💃🐚💃🐚💃🐚💃

LOVE & (((HUGS)))-GYPSY
8 x

anniebelle

Re: Monday (4/27) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gypsy, even with all the restrictions on being at the beach, I so envy you!!! Sunrise, waves, seagulls, sounds amazing! I live so far from the beaches, I've only been there a few times in my life. Never spent much on traveling, always feeling that other things were more important at that time of my life.

Send us a detailed report of your excursion!
7 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

Ahhhhh.....toes in the sand, sound of the surf. Watching the sun creep over the horizon and spread it's rays across the waves. You can feel your soul being recharged. Makes you feel so small and close to God at the same time. I'm a few hours away, but try to go at least once a year. Off season, less people. Is your water cold or warm? I'm Pacific, so usually warm here. I hope you enjoyed your sunrise, I really do. So nice to hear good news, not the other stuff. Stay safe my feline friend!
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

LADIES : It was wonderful !!! For the first couple of hours I was the only one on the beach, except for one person waaaaay far away from me and the cop 🤗🤗 and so I didnt have to wear my mask !! Took some pictures of the sunrise and a nice long walk. And when others started showing up I decided it was time to leave. So I'm home safe and sound and I feel relaxed and settled . Is how I would describe 💞💞💞💞 -Gypsy
9 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

--

Now for the Daily Dose of News we don't want to know

Washington State Covid19 Update for 4/27/20

Number of Confimed Cases + 13,686 Number of Dead= 765 Hospitalized Cases = 436 In ICU=158

Not declining as quickly as yesterday but going in the right direction
3 x