stolen bidder name

Ruby

stolen bidder name

Post by Ruby » 4 years ago

I have been offline for a few days and when I logged in just now, my very unusual bidder name is being used. Not only that, but looking at the bid histories, this person (or computer) has just kept bidding against themselves on several items to inflate the price. tHEY ARE THE SOLE BIDDER AND USING MY NAME............How is this possible????? I deliberately chose an unusual name in order to keep track of my bids because my real name is very common and there were too many of us for me to tell which bids were mine. THIS IS A CROCK OF CRAP, SHOP LC!!!!!
3 x

Kat

Re: stolen bidder name

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I've seen at least one other Kat bidding on here. So I figured you can write any name you want and there could be 10 other people with the same name bidding. I think it should be only one person could have that name. I agree with you.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

Hate to bother you but this seems like a serious problem. Can you work on this with Ruby?
6 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Ruby wrote:
4 years ago
I have been offline for a few days and when I logged in just now, my very unusual bidder name is being used. Not only that, but looking at the bid histories, this person (or computer) has just kept bidding against themselves on several items to inflate the price. tHEY ARE THE SOLE BIDDER AND USING MY NAME............How is this possible????? I deliberately chose an unusual name in order to keep track of my bids because my real name is very common and there were too many of us for me to tell which bids were mine. THIS IS A CROCK OF CRAP, SHOP LC!!!!!
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. Please email at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your bidding name, so I can take a look at other profiles that could be using that name.
4 x