Cannot believe the prices

Butterfly

Cannot believe the prices

Post by Butterfly » 4 years ago

I cannot believe with 26 million people out of work,and some on furlough that they are selling Tanzanite at the prices they are . I am sure there are people out there that can afford the prices I saw Sunday night.
I bought 2ply black masks for myself and neighbors at 6.99. I received them today. I am embarrassed to give them to them. I guess I should have known that at the prices they are going for now they had to be cheap.
I actually bragged to them about Shop Lc when I told them.
I know that these are not N 95 , but I did not expect this. Certainly did not look like this on tv.
I did order some paper disposable and they are ok. Had to do something and I could not believe they had them , because I cannot find tgemanywhere. I ordered some and waited a month for them and finally received a message saying they were unable to ship them .. This was from Wal-
MMart. Some I have seen the estimated shipping date is 6 to 8 weeks. I got the black ones in about 5 days. I screwed up. What am I suppose to do. You cannot send them back unless they are defective.

A
11 x

Gem Lover

Re: Cannot believe the prices

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I wrote a review on the black ones, they are like cheap sponge material. I was not happy with them.
8 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I did not order any,my employer gave me only one that I have to use through this. My husband doesn't have to use one at work,but now he doesn't have one if he needs to go somewhere such as a store, as next week it will be a requirement. He is self-employed and does sub contracting, so he isn't really around many people.
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

Where do I find reviews on products? I thought I'd found them, but now they are gone from where I thought they were!
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
Where do I find reviews on products? I thought I'd found them, but now they are gone from where I thought they were!
Good afternoon,

On a product page on www.shoplc.com, if you scroll down below "Recently Viewed Items" you can find the sections for reviews and "Q&As".
1 x