This is NOT clearance!

RS

This is NOT clearance!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Not when the price goes UP the next day. It doesn’t take a marketing major to realize this is not clearance...AT ALL!
13 x

Blossom

Re: This is NOT clearance!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I totally agree! If item is on clearance, the price should reflect clearance until it's sold out (or they move it to RA)!! We can't all watch 24/7 to grab it during live-tv presentation when it's on """clearance """
9 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

On Thurs. 10/10, I was shopping for Kreyol Essence Coffee & Coconut, the online price was $34.99. Then I heard the host say they would be putting Kreyol on clearance, so I waited. The "clearance" price was $39.99! After it aired, it was "sold out". Today it is $49.99. This scent is no longer being sold by Kreyol Essence, so I think it is old stock.

It would be nice if Shop LC would make sure the "clearance prices" are the lowest prices. Evidently, they aren't actually interested in getting rid of old stock.
Bluez
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I agree, I keep seeing items sold at clearance for a higher price then what I paid for those items when they were not on clearance. The other network having a clearance is really having one, lol, prices are much lower then the regular prices and still returnable. Maybe shop lc thinks we regular viewers do not have good memories, those of us who watch daily know what items have sold for in the past, the only customers you are getting to think they are getting a deal are the new ones who do not know the regular prices. It is insulting to think that you think we do not know the difference.
8 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

I have become a little disenfranchised w this clearance
The junk they were throwing at us but the good stuff is not lower than the old event or smackdown price

The good and the bad about the internet is it keeps a record of old pricing and you can look it up

For example that santa fe collar has been 98.00 on the website and was 137.00 tlv

Disappointed- the diehards know the old pricing and know you are not getting a deal
7 x

Dazzler1

Post by Dazzler1 » 4 years ago

Same thing with the turquoise handles knives. My husband got his for the same “clearance” price a month ago. They didn’t say it was the cheapest clearance, just the biggest.
7 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

60% off at 2 a.m. Monday.... it was a clearance, an hour later most is gone. Hope they reload!
Bluez
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

The best clearance in the history of television shopping was in 2006 when Shop at Home went out of business. Wheeeee! What a fun ride that was.
3 x

TC

Shipping

Post by TC » 4 years ago

I would buy more buy all’s if there was lot shipping
There should be incentive for buy all.
Buy all on 5 items could be 15.00 more.
5 bucks should cover small packages
I wouldn’t mind opting out of boxes to save on shipping too
At this point i have 200 boxes
6 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

I wish I only had 200 boxes! I also have three daughters that have bought for and a cousin and my sister!!! And rn I’m hoping something lasts for them after I’m gone :cry:
2 x