Sunday (5/3) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (5/3) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Sunday Morning or Afternoon...its still Sunday right ??? 😯

🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋
3:43am cst

Sunday should actually come with a pause button. That way relaxing Sunday snuggles could last lots longer 😊 Remember your spirit needs recharging at least as often as your phone or laptop ---- make snuggle time 🥰

💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕🦋💕

☕ COFFEE IS ON ☕

The coffee is always ready here pretty early in the morning and its strong -fresh and ready to share.....but as JQ mentioned it's getting later and later before we get the chance to "pretend chat" I actually posted this morning a little later than usual. I sat and thought about this post for abit.
I hope all who do "stop by" are well in both body and spirit.....
That you havent followed through with your inner voice threats to any family within your quarantine area 😂😂😂 And that this will all be BETTER SOON 🙂

@Vicky, @Hollie @CJM @Sam @Butterfly @SueB @Margui@Spooky
@Boston Irish and everyone my old brain has not mentioned !!!! miss chatting with you each of you !!! Hope all is GOOD !!
🥺🥺 @Shop4joy 🥺🥺 We've left the light on for you !!!!!!!

Sorry ☹☹ No kitten sightings yet I will let you know just as soon as I see the little ones💞

DANCING ALLOWS YOUR HEART TO SING 💕💃💕💃💕💃💕💃

(cover your ears I'm gonna sing loud !!!)

💕💞💕(((HUGS))) -Gypsy
12 x

Margaret

Re: Sunday (5/3) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Margaret » 3 years ago

@Gypsy
Thanks for reminding me to rest its Sunday. . For some reason I wake up feeling guilty about nothing. (If that makes any sence)
Exhale and enjoy. Thanks again
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Happy Sunday everyone!!!! 😊💗
8 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update for 5/3/20

Number of Confirmed Covid cases--15,185...Number of Deaths--834

Better numbers than yesterday! Note: Hospitalizations are no longer being reported numerically on the Dept of Health website. Victory is in sight.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
Ive been watching all day, to grab a couple bargains needed for upcoming Birthdays. I just gave my daughter the 3ct white diamond bangle, which is now much more expensive in the colors left over. I matched it with the 3 ct white bar necklace, which is now almost double. My daughter in law got the yellow Diamond one.
Those bargain days are gone. Everything I bought is much higher now. Everything I want to buy now, is just overpriced for my wallet.
Good for viewers who can spend thousands on Emeralds. I have over 40 family kids to buy for, so unless Shoplc goes back to bargain items, I will have to try elsewhere.
I did buy a 14k yg 1 ct diamond heart pendant and chain at JT. I thought $475 was a big bargain especially since the 1 ct was made up of only 20 stones and it was 14k. Boy was I disappointed. Most of the diamonds were opaque. No life. Back
it went.
GS. Has decent prices after midnight. Just still a little too expensive. For the quality, the prices are great, but still more then I am willing to spend.
I keep on hoping that Shoplc will return to the exciting days and ways I loved to shop. I am close to giving up.

Have a great safe week ❤️❤️❤️Vicky
5 x