Monday (5/4) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Monday (5/4) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Monday Morning

🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸
2:55 am cst

We can't change last week, but we get a fresh start with a brand new week and a NEW MONDAY 😊
🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋🌸🦋

And....we have coffee !! ☕☕ our motivation in a cup 👍 and I believe the reason for the high survival rate of people on Mondays 😳 so grab your cup and let's relax and have a chat 😊

The lag time between posts was really bothering me yesterday. It can and has been hours between posts. And I'm not just referring to the overnight hours. I first joined the forum waaaaay back when it was still so new !! We were feeling our way through, learning to navigate the forum. It was fun !!! We talked about what was being shown on live tv -- right then, in real time. We chatted about orders we were expecting what went right and wrong with the order We joked around and told stories, we got to know one another. We clicked... made friends....CHATTED AND SOCIALIZED !!!

And there was that time every day...the magical hour or two when the East coast was stretching and reaching for that first cup ☕ and the West coast was yawning and winding down, and us in the middle were waiting......and waiting....YES !! EVERYONE is here !!!
💕 Hello ! 😊 Good morning ! How are you !!! What have you been doing ?? Were you watching SLC earlier ? Did you see......Good night !!! That short window of time couldn't be replaced. And if you missed the conversation when it happened....no worries, just grab you coffee and enjoy the morning read 🤣😂😂😂😂 it got pretty hilarious at times.
That's what we are missing, our friendships 🥺 for the "newbies" to the forum, moderation is all you know. But the forum used to be LOADS OF FUN with lots of discussions going on 24/7 The changes throughout SLC have affected alot of our our purchase habits , but the changes to the forum have affected our purchase habits too.....women like "shopping together" and we don't get to do that here anymore either. It just makes me sad... I dont think I'm the only one who thinks this....

☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹ ☹

No kittens seen yet ☹☹☹
But all the others are fine 🥰🥰 They've been coming at different times to grab a bite...hoping to see kittens soon 🤞🤞🤞

Okay...Who's ready !!! Monday Happy Dance ❗ 💃💃💃💃

💕💞💕(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
11 x

CC

Re: Monday (5/4) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by CC » 3 years ago

It makes me really sad that the people who did not create the "moderators approval first policy" have to be punished for those who created this "approval first policy" . There should be a way with today's modern technology world that different words/name of host would allow the "approval mechanism" to be triggered therefore making those particular posts only subject to approval. Why should posts expressing sympathy for the loss of someone's friend need "approval". Why does !isting the State of Washington's covid statistics need "approval"? Why does the discussion of someone's kitties need "approv al"? Shoplc I ask you look into a way to " allow" only those posts that need "approval " to be stopped before posting them and let the others go through real time as before. Thank you.
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Good 9am DST morning @Gypsy
And all our TRIBE and mods.
Ok. Just had my 3rd cup☕️☕️☕️ Of potent brew. So if I seem uppidy, I AM🤪
I TOO MISS ALL MY BESTIES !! Its just not spontaneous anymore. Seems everyone is afraid to say anything, in fear of being blocked. Not having my phone just doubles that frustration 🤬
Well- I AM MAD TODAY👹
I had a Alexandrite pendant ( 3541417) in my wishlist for a while, waiting for a coupon.
It was $249. Last week it went to $299. A few days ago, it went to $319. Really frustrating.
Last night I was up most of the night. Did not see this pendant presented on air.
I just checked my wishlist 20 minutes ago, which got me BOILING MAD !!
The price went down to $139 and SOLD OUT. They must have aired it a couple hours ago, and of course from $315 to $139 it was “GRABBED UP”.
These price changes every few days are becoming too aggravating for me. I just switched to the JT- and bought a beautiful pendant that just had its price reduced.
Shoplc has obviously decided to sell mostly HI END. I was hoping that they will see that the competition of charging like other high end jewelry channels will at the end backfire.
Shoplc was unique !! That attracted me and many others. I am about the only one of my medical group that didn’t give up on them bringing back the fun exciting shopping channel they used to be😻
Maybe they dont realize their mistake because the masks, disinfectants etc. are selling so well during our Pandemic, that its making up for the losses of High end jewelry mostly being returned. @Gypsy dont give up on the Mamma bringing her kitties to meet you. These mothers are very protective. One of my sons kitties is Deaf. One of the mommie cats has taken to protect it, although its not hers.
Maybe my ☕️☕️☕️ Was too strong and no doughnut 😆 but I vented my frustration and told the truth.
I am almost ready to leave my FAVE channel, if this new way is here to stay🤔
@Gypsy I soooooo miss our tribes morning talks☹️ and our long time fun shoplc.
MAYBE, this new Hi end way will join the BAT- SNAKE when it slithers to the Abyss 🙏🏻

Have a SAFE Monday ❤️❤️❤️Vicky
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy I am newer than most, but I can vaguely recall the faster banter back and forth. I wonder if there's a way to appeal to SLC to allow us to go back to the way it was, without thread by thread monitoring??? If we all stepped up, especially those of you who have been here from the beginning. Don't know!
5 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

I've never been part of any forum before this one & I've been here almost from the beginning. Like @Gypsy said..it was a wonderful forum! Such a great place to meet people with similar shopping intersts & as time went on..a great place to socialize & bond with new friends found here. I still check in occasionally but those times are becoming less frequent due to amount of time for mod approval.

And I cannot afford the high end jewelry they show so much of on live tv so rarely watch anymore.
I do appreciate all the SLC jewelry I was able to make mine & gift to others back in the day & am grateful SLC has donated much needed PPE.

They say "All good things must come to an end"...sad but true.
9 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Vicky, while I still order lesser value items here, (not higher end as there is no jewelry protection p!an available), I have ordered two rings and a watch from Tennesse. By the way the watch went down $5 within 2 days and they gave me $5 bAck on my card immeditely. This one doesnt. While Shopl c has great prices, the up down all around of the pricing just doesn't make sense. The items should stay regular price, then go sale price , and then go to clearance and when an item has reached clearance price, it should stay there. But that's not how it works here. For the life of me I cannot understand their pricing . Shoplc I respectfully ask, as I think I have before, to please stop this practice of up down all around pricing of items. Thank you.
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Good morning or afternoon to all my cherished friends! I hope everyone is well! I hope this week puts us closer to our normal life. The weather in Virginia is beautiful today; I think I’ll go to the park later. I’ve given up on things changing back to the way it used to be on LC. I’m not holding my breath! Have a wonderful day!
9 x

SuzyQ82

Post by SuzyQ82 » 3 years ago

CC ..... totally agree. Spoke to someone on line about the huge shifts in ERV. Most often, we all know they are way off, especially in SS!!!! Really? But you can look at the same item and see a different retail value on a different day. Actually, you can see a change later in the day. I really wish they would be honest. I really like this company, but I am beginning to lose faith in their honesty.
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I agree with everything that was written. Everyone have a great day!!! 😊💗
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Washington Covid19 Update for 5/4/20

Confirmed Cases---15,462...Deaths---841... Still holding steady at a lower level than previously. About 10 more days of this and we may be able to be out and about a bit. Cannot come soon enough for me. Apparently others as well as domestic violence is up more than 20% in the last month.
1 x