Wednesday (5/6) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Wednesday (5/6) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

here we go again.....ITS WEDNESDAY !!!

🦋🦋🌼🦋🦋🌼🦋🦋🌼🦋🦋🌼🦋🦋🌼🦋🦋🌼
3:35 am cst

I'm never quite sure if I'm feeling YAY its Wednesday we're half way thru the week 😊 or.....GEEZE we're only half way thru the week 😐

🐫☕🐫☕🐫☕🐫☕🐫☕🐫

Coffee is ready ladies and I've got a cup for YOU
☕ [clink]☕ and sweet treats 🍩🍩🍩 😋

Have you ever noticed that life without coffee can be scary for those around you 😳 ??? WHEW okay so its not just me....Your coffee is addicted to you too !!!!

I was starting to get worried. Because some days I wasn't quite sure if life was trying to pass me by or run my butt over ! Seriously, I used to move along alot faster and with alot less coffee, but if it's happening to others....then I feel normal again 😂😂😂

By the way.....tacos rule 😊😋 I'm glad things are starting to get back to normal. I hope we all learned something from the experience, like how to get along with the "others". You know who I mean....Seriously,
surely by now everyone should be well acquainted with the other voices living in your heads, and if they're like mine...Well, they're nice and all but I'd like to go play with my 'outside my head' friends. !! I'm actually very glad I dont have a spouse and school aged children at home. This truly couldn't have been easy task and if you still have your sanity.....

👏👏👏 Standing Ovation !!! And definitely a reason for a HAPPY DANCE 💃

No.....no kitten sighting ☹
But the others are all good !!!
And Saber is hanging in there !!! Still sooooo very thin but he does eat so I'm just going to continue letting him eat as often as he wants 🥰 and continue with the baths.

Little Butt Wiggle or all out DANCE !!!! Just start moving !!!! 💃💃💃

Have a Wonderful Wednesday 🦋🌺🦋

💞💞💞 (((HUGS)))(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

CJM

Re: Wednesday (5/6) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Good morning Gypsy! Just had my first cup of coffee..hasn't done it's magic yet but I know my second will! I always look for your morning post, it's a great way to set the tone for the rest of my day! Here's to ya..have a wonderful day!!
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

HAPPY HUMP DAY @Gypsy along with our Tribettes, and our Fave Mods !!

Here is to all my ☕️☕️☕️☕️Drinking buddies😆

We are still on LOCKDOWN here — I am ready to BREAK-OUT and dance with the “mailman💃🕺

@Gypsy
I dont know if you saw my last post.
My Son says that the kitties will start following the mamma for walks at about 3 months of age. At first, you might not see them as they stay back a little.

In the meanwhile -KEEP ON DANCING WHILE THE ☕️☕️FLOWS.
LUCKILY there is no LOCKDOWN on refresher doses of ☕️☕️as needed 😆

HANG ON 🪂I🪂🪂I finally feel that The “🌝“ is breaking through, working to warm the OLE BONES🦵🏼🦿🦾💪🏻🦶🖖🏾

😻😻😻vicky
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Ladies I have learned the hard way what I have done wrong and again I ask you to forgive me I’m sorry I think gypsy was talking about me and if she was she’s right. Lynette Again I do apologize to all of you
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

I'm not fond of Wednesday..it means tomorrow is grocery day :x ..but then it's TGIF..grocery day is over!💃

@Vicky
Did you get your phone fixed?
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning ladies hope everyone has had plenty of COFFEE and having a GREAT DAY !!!!!

@Harlequin

????? I can guarantee that I was NOT speaking of you.
I wouldnt do that

I wasnt speaking of anyone except the voices in my own head 😂😂😂😂

-Gypsy
7 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Good afternoon ladies. I just posted on our other site. Just checking to see if this site is now posting in real time.
8 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

YAY.... IT DID !!!!! :D
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Thank you for replying Gypsy have a good day
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Hi!!! Everyone!!! 😊💗 Hope everyone is having an awesome day!!!💗 Yes coffee!!! 😁 I'm still waiting on that package. The tracking said it's stuck at a post office in my state!!! It hasn't moved!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I received two other packages and I still haven't got this one. So I don't think I'm going to get the purse in time for Mother's Day for my husband's mother. Anyway I won a pair of lever back earrings that has already been shipped so I'm eagerly waiting for them! 😊 Anybody else won anything or buy anything from here that they're excited about? 💐💐💐💐💐💐
6 x