Order confirmation

Airlorrie

Order confirmation

Post by Airlorrie » 4 years ago

Aloha to all from Maui Hawaii! I've been a long time purchaser from Shop LC and have always loved the products and services. However last week I placed an order and never received a confirmation. I've emailed several times and I've called but can't get through. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, mahalo ❤
7 x

Gypsy

Re: Order confirmation

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Airlorrie wrote:
4 years ago
Aloha to all from Maui Hawaii! I've been a long time purchaser from Shop LC and have always loved the products and services. However last week I placed an order and never received a confirmation. I've emailed several times and I've called but can't get through. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, mahalo ❤
@Airlorrie

Hello and welcome to the forum. Sorry you're having issues I think that you need a Moderators assistance

@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston

Could you or another MOD assist Airlorrie !!!
7 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Welcome Airlorrie. The mods will be happy to assist. Anytime you need assistance just ask for a moderator. Join us daily for a cup of ceffee, sweet treats and inspiration... and a joke or few. ... angelflutter
8 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Hello! 😊💗 Hopefully one of the mods will help soon.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Airlorrie wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you do so much for your post, please email me directly at preston.weaver@shoplc.com.
3 x