Saturday (5/9) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Saturday (5/9) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Rise & Shine
it's a Super Saturday 😊

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
2:50 am. cst

Self Respect - Self Worth - Self Love......see a pattern ??? Its all about YOU !!!

The only person who gets to decide your worth....YOU. It doesnt come from your job or paycheck, it doesnt matter how many friends you have, what matters is what kind of friends they are. Are you proud to call them 'friend' or are they users. Self worth comes only from you and you being proud of yourself. Sadly these days it seems to be all about how many followers a person has, or thier instagram accounts and thier pictures all around town showing off where they are and who they're with. But what ends up happening......You lose yourself and forget about who you are and your SELF WORTH. Let's be someone that YOU can count on. I guarantee that when you start feeling your self worth you'll find it's harder to be around those who don't.

Now....let's have our COFFEE.......☕☕☕ ☕☕☕☕

It was suppose to storm and rain here last night. It really didn't. The only thing was main water line break in town and we lost water for most of evening..😲☹But I had the coffee pot ready for this morning so all was well !! Vicky I hope you get your new phone soon !!!! And hope everyone who stops by for a cuppa and to chat or just a quick read has an exceptional Saturday and if you're shopping today hope the deals are GREAT !!!

No kitties yet this morning, but it is super early. I woke up around midnight and I didnt get to sleep till around 10pm. ☹☹ I'm sure that everyone will show up for a bite sometime this morning. And Saber is still mending well. The fur had almost completely grown back on this legs and even though its abit thin on his hind end, it's getting better also.
So I'm going to go finish all my quiet chores while my neighbors get ready for bed 😊😊 I've already made sure the outside food bowl is full and away from any rain and fresh water is ready for them 😻😻😻

Ladies let's not forget about our Self Respect and our DANCE....oh wait a minute do I hear a song ?????

R E S P E C T .....find out what that means to ME !! DANCE TIME 💃 💃 💃 💃

💞💞 (((HUGS)))-Gypsy
10 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Saturday (5/9) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

--
Hello All! Most especially our dear Gypsy who takes the time and trouble to bring us inspirational and motivational messages every morning.

I hope everyone's weekend started out better than mine. I was all packed and ready to go to Sissy's house for the weekend. She pulls up and I was so eager to get going that I did my best imitation of a lope across my postage stamp sized lawn instead of sticking to the concrete walkway. Yes indeedy, I did the the face plant big time, and hard. My overnight bag went flying one direction, my extra large purse the other and my coat (why am I even carrying that when we are expecting temps in the 80's only God knows) went yet another direction. The good news is that was apparently my bone density test for the year as nothing (except my pride) was broken.

I hope you all had the opportunity to get the mother's in your life something, no matter how humble, for Mother's Day. My son dropped off gifts when he came to visit me the other day. He intentionally took a day off as he knew he couldn't make it on Sunday. The visit (we sat outside in carefully distanced chairs and he insisted on wearing a face mask as he is terrified I will catch you-know-what) meant more to me than any physical gift could. Both he and my daughter sent me hand made cards. They have known since they were little I vastly prefer those. Mind you they are 45 and 39. I bought my sister, who helped a lot raising my son and who has no children of her own, a color change garnet pendant. She is a January baby and it matches the ring I got her for her birthday one year.

That is all the news that is fit to print. Hope you all have a wonderful, peaceful, and most of all--SAFE-- weekend.
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen

HOPE YOU REALLY ARE OKAY !!!! Please be more careful 🥰🥰🥰 have a wonderful weekend visit. I've got a nice strong cuppa for you !!!!! Tell SISSY. Hello from us all !!! See ya later -Gypsy 💞💞💞
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

JQ, did you 'hurt' the next morning??? ahhh gawd,
any time I trip, I usually get right back up, and
wonder just when I'm gonna feel that?!
I hope Sissy is taking care of you this weekend!

Glad the kids got ya for Mother's Day!!! And
that you surprised Sissy with the bling.

YOU have a safe and peaceful and most of all
-- safe -- weekend!
7 x

JewelryQueen

--
Sissy says "Hi!!" to everyone. She is chomping at the bit to hear all about Sissy's (the cat's) babies. I'm still holding for the 16th for the reveal.

@honey
My knees hurt this morning but in all honesty it's hard to tell if they hurt more, because mine hurt every day ever since I hyper extended them a couple of years ago getting out of a very deep recessed tub. My unintentional splits while doing a happy dance a while back did not help.

Here's to hoping you all have an absolutely fabulous weekend!
9 x

Wiselady

Post by Wiselady » 4 years ago

@ JewelryQueen Oh Nooooo! I hope you are okay Happy Mother's Day everyone💐🌺🏵🌹💐
2 x

JewelryQueen

State of Washington Covid19 Update for 5/9/20

Number of Confirmed Cases--16,674...Number of Deaths--921

It struck me that this is equivalent to 4 large commercial air liners going down in two months with every person on board not surviving--just in my state. It is much worse elsewhere. May God have mercy on us.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

Sunday, May 10, 2020 7:15 AM CSTJQ I hope you feel better today. Been there and done that take a spill and everything goes everywhere I’m not making fun of you but some of it was so funny the way you described it I laughed so hard my stomach hurt happy Mother’s Day to all the women 💐
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
--
Hello All! Most especially our dear Gypsy who takes the time and trouble to bring us inspirational and motivational messages every morning.

I hope everyone's weekend started out better than mine. I was all packed and ready to go to Sissy's house for the weekend. She pulls up and I was so eager to get going that I did my best imitation of a lope across my postage stamp sized lawn instead of sticking to the concrete walkway. Yes indeedy, I did the the face plant big time, and hard. My overnight bag went flying one direction, my extra large purse the other and my coat (why am I even carrying that when we are expecting temps in the 80's only God knows) went yet another direction. The good news is that was apparently my bone density test for the year as nothing (except my pride) was broken.

I hope you all had the opportunity to get the mother's in your life something, no matter how humble, for Mother's Day. My son dropped off gifts when he came to visit me the other day. He intentionally took a day off as he knew he couldn't make it on Sunday. The visit (we sat outside in carefully distanced chairs and he insisted on wearing a face mask as he is terrified I will catch you-know-what) meant more to me than any physical gift could. Both he and my daughter sent me hand made cards. They have known since they were little I vastly prefer those. Mind you they are 45 and 39. I bought my sister, who helped a lot raising my son and who has no children of her own, a color change garnet pendant. She is a January baby and it matches the ring I got her for her birthday one year.

That is all the news that is fit to print. Hope you all have a wonderful, peaceful, and most of all--SAFE-- weekend.
JQ!
I hope you are as ok as you think!

One time when my mom fell she hurt her wrist & found out A WEEK LATER it was broken.

I hope you & Sissy are having a wonderful weekend! Stay safe & please sloooow down...better late than broken!

Happy Mother's Day to you & moms around the world! 💞
6 x