Sunday (5/10) Coffee Happy Mothers Day ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Sunday (5/10) Coffee Happy Mothers Day ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Good Morning & for all the Moms Happy Mothers Day !

🌷🌼💮🌻🌸🏵🌺🌷🌼💮🌻🌸🏵🌺🌷🌼💮🌻
2:55 am cst

💞💞 A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four slices of pie for five people promptly announces that she never did care for pie. On this wonderful day let's not forget to be thankful for the little things in life. 💞💞

🌸🏵🌻💮🌼🌷🌺🌸🏵🌻🌺🌼🌸🌻💮🏵🌸🌺

☕☕ COFFEE IS ON !! ☕☕

ladies, the coffee is exceptionally strong this morning it definitely seems like it was a long week ☕☕☕

I have housework that I didnt do yesterday ☹ so it needs to be taken care of today. You know how it goes. Sunday is a day for rest....
rest of the laundry - rest of the housework and all the rest of the things that didnt get done yesterday. But after that I hope to get some rest

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 👍👍

I've added sweet treats this morning 🍩 ☕ 🍩 to go along with our coffee !! I know it's hard to enjoy our morning cups when the coffee doesn't seem to show up till afternoon ☹☹☹ but the coffee is here just as we are. So stop in and enjoy !!

We never did get the nice heavy rains that were forecast...the only thing I seemed to get was headaches 😖 but I know I'm not the only one, so ibuprofen and I will talk again today

Sam & Skeeter were by early for breakfast, such sweet little boys. No, sorry I haven't seen Sissys kittens yet 😢😢😢 I will let you know soon as I do !!!!!

Today is the best day to do your HAPPY DANCE - HAPPY MOTHERS DAY 💃💃

💞💞 (((HUGS))) -Gypsy
11 x

anniebelle

Re: Sunday (5/10) Coffee Happy Mothers Day ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

"Sunday is a day of REST . . . ". I love it! And I'll use it, too. I'm so backed up, I need to REST a month of Sunday's!!

A fur baby mom is someone who will wait to go potty so as not to disturb the cat!
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Happy Mothers day @Gypsy
Can you imagine. I posted 2 hours ago. Didnt see your post. Looks like it took 4 hours for you to be cleared🙁 hoping they reconsider and let us post in real time.
My son says, its not the mamma that brings her kittens. Depending how far away from you their den is, will determine when they are strong enough to follow mamma. He feels its usually about 3 months. At first they will follow the mamma, but hide a short way behind her. I guess with 21 cats he is talking from his own experience. I think just like in humans, it varies. He walked at 11 month. His brother not until 14 months.
Have a great fun day 😍
Vicky
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Good morning and Happy Mothers day to all! I have been trying to get on the other site and I have not been able to. I finally was able to rescue the goose and he is reunited with his mate, it took 21 days. My daughter that lives 30 minutes away is coming over with the grand kids today, we will be keeping our distance, I have not seen them since Feb. One of the geese had 6 gosslings and a mother duck has 12 babies, they are adorable. I have been busy with yard work but I have much more to do.
10 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning and Happy Mothers day to all! I have been trying to get on the other site and I have not been able to. I finally was able to rescue the goose and he is reunited with his mate, it took 21 days. My daughter that lives 30 minutes away is coming over with the grand kids today, we will be keeping our distance, I have not seen them since Feb. One of the geese had 6 gosslings and a mother duck has 12 babies, they are adorable. I have been busy with yard work but I have much more to do.
@Gem Lover

Hello and Happy Mothers day to you!!! We've been wondering where you've been !!! Do you know what the issue is....or is it lack of time ????? I'll look at my end and make sure it looks good. Glad to hear that you were able to save the goose 🥰🥰🥰👍👍👍👍Have a wonderful visit with daughter and grandkids 🥰 -Gypsy
8 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@Gem Lover
Happy Mother's Day!
Sooo glad you saved the goose!
I'll bet he's very happy you did too!💞
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

Happy Mother's Day to all!!! 💗💐💗💐💗💐 Moms of humans, furbabies, reptiles, fish birds, and every little sweet creature. Also the aunts, grandmothers, your friend's moms, the friends, anybody that is loving. 💗 Everyone have a great Sunday!!! 💗😊💗😊💗😊 It is a cold and rainy day here. But I'm sitting here on the couch watching TV with my girls (dogs). Also doing a little laundry and cleaning. Coffee and chocolate of course. 💗💗💗
7 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

State of Washington Covid19 Update for 5/10/20

Number of Confirmed Cases= 16,891 Number of Deaths= 931

Hopefully we will continue in a downward manner as we are in phase 1 of re-opening the state. Now is not the time to be overconfident.
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JQ
I hope your numbers continue to decrease. If everyone would think like you..this too shall pass.🙏
5 x