A COMMUNITY BOARD

Gemsnob

Re: A COMMUNITY BOARD

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
It seems like everything is sent to a team. Who exactly are on these "teams, Things have been being sent to the teams for the last several months, yet.. NO IMPROVEMENTS have been made in area where complaints have been made. And in fact, in some areas have gotten worse. Shoplc needs to remember, people purchasing built the company. People Not purchasing can tear the company down. Word of mouth is like a sword. We may lose our voices on the forum with all the censorship and delays.... but we still have voices outside of this forum. We can still speak truths about this company to others. Word of mouth travels fast. I tell a friend, they tell friends, their friends tell friends and on and on it goes. And there are other websites to place complaints. Shoplc needs to remember their customers that made them what they are.
Amen sister!
6 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 4 years ago

I agree with what everyone saying. It use to be fun coming on here. Not just to see what everybody is buying or asking questions about the jewelry or products but also everyday life. It totally sucks that we have to wait sometimes 10 hours for a post to be posted or our response to be posted. Since the site is 24 hours this should be also. And in real time. If you don't want to do that then say the forum is only open from 9 am to 9 pm. Or something like that. Please put the forum back how it used to be in real time.
9 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Do you notice that when the moderator replies lately that it’s the same way every time. It’s like a broken record yet we have been waiting for changes and it stays the same 😒. Some people call that “lip service “ unless it’s an order problem, which is appreciated But nothing else changes. Some of us have mentioned that the hosts have again gotten away from showing the product. I give up. I don’t watch much anymore.
9 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

CJM, I'm with you, I don't watch anymore. When I order I do so by browsing website or Rising Auctions. I am not going to buy a product that has not been measured, etc. on live television presentations. Nor am I going to wait for forever to know the price of an item and it seems like it just gets longer and longer to get to that final price . It seems like you have to go through about 20 different price drops. (I am exaggerating number of price drops) . I can browse website, get dimensions of item, view item close up. ( which live presentations rarely do anymore). Same goes with Rising Auction. Can get measurements, see item close up, etc. ,and if I win fine, if not, that's fine too. Don't see any positive changes happening in the near future. Hope I'm wrong. My opinion only.
8 x